Chapter 46- Eva's Billionaire Visitors

Zach POV:

I put inside my cellphone the SD Card that Dad gave me then clicked the File Manager and lastly the SD Card so there we saw a lot of files yet only few got our attention. "In the Car", "Somewhere", "At Home."

'We' kasi nakikisilip ng palihim sila Lance at Shawn sa bawat gilid ko. When I saw Gina left Eve that she's frowning while Eva is smiling devilish I look at the 2 men beside me. "I'll send this files to all of your gmails so send me your gmails in our GC." I said to them so that Gina won't suspect us that we're doing something for her to be caught.

They nodded but all of us watched Eva went to the stage where there are musicians who were just playing soft music for my birthday. I clenched my fist when she talked to the guy who were playing piano but when she smile sweetly to him he was so stunned.

Can I at least punch that guy?

Then suddenly the musicians stop when Eva talked to them first, the reason they all nodded before she position herself in the middle holding the mic that made everyone turn their head on her not just us here.

"She did not tell me that she has a present for you." Shaira commented and showed her teasing smile on me yet I just stared at the most beautiful woman wearing a black backless sexy dress then they started their music.

(Now Playing: Rockabye by: Clean Bandit)

"Call it love and devotion

Call it the mom's adoration." Pagra-rap ng lalaki na nasa piano habang may pinipindot doon sa piano niya.

"Foundation." Mabilis na pagkanta ng nasa drums.

"A special bond of creation, hah

For all the single mums out there

Going through frustration

Clean Bandit, Sean-Da-Paul, Anne-marie, sing, make them hear." Pagra-rap ulit ng nasa piano saka sila tumigil sa musical instrument nila.

"She works the night, by the water

She's gonna stress, so far away from her father's daughter

She just wants a life for her baby

All on her own, no one will come

She's got to save him." Seductive na pagkanta ni Eva na pati actions at pagtingin niya sa lahat ng bisita ko ay parang inaakit niya ang mga ito that made all men here to be hypnotized by her beauty, body and voice kaya napaikot ako sa leeg ko para patunogin yun

"Daily struggle." Kanta naman ng may dalang bass guitar pagkatapos niya sa line niyang ito ay nagsimula na sila magpatugtog ng mga musical instruments nila.

"She tells him "ooh love""

No one's ever gonna hurt you, love

I'm gonna give you all of my love

Nobody matters like you." Sa pagkanta niya sa line niya nato ay bigla siyang seductive na lumingon sa gawi namin at walang emosyon na tiningnan ako na tinuturu-turo pa niya ako so I gulp my own saliva.