Chapter 15- The Deal

Zach POV:

After doing our report in my room si Shawn ang naghatid kay Pia while ako kay Eva so I got her address where only her and Shaira are living. The place looks safe as it is inside the Scott Village so I didn't feel any hesitation to leave Eva of this kind of place.

"Thank you, Zach, good luck sa reporting mo bukas." She said with her most beautiful smile after she went out from my car as I opened it for her then she walk towards their gate.

"Good luck din sa darating na reporting mo." I intentionally said para lingunin niya ako and I made it.

"Malayo pa yun masyado kang excited pero salamat na rin." Nakangiting sabi niya saka tinuro ang gate nila. "Pasok na ako ha?" I nodded as an answer then she wave to me. "Kita nalang tayo bukas, ingat ka." And that makes my heart flutter.

I quickly go inside my car and drive thru para pauwi na yet while driving I can't stop myself na tingnan ang passenger seat kung saan dalawang beses siyang nakaupo doon sa iisang araw, parang ayoko tuloy palinisan to sa darating na weekend para mag-stick ang amoy niya doon.

Then when I open my window shield I heard a song from a car na katabi ng kotse ko and I can't help but smile thinking na umaayon ang panahon sa sitwasyon ko dahil lang sa kantang iyun so napakanta na rin ako.

(Now Playing: Passenger Seat by: Stephen Speaks)

"I look at her and have to smile

As we go driving for a while

Her hair blowing in the open window of my car

And as we go I see the lights

I watch them glimmer in her eyes

In the darkness of the evening."

I continued singing kahit nag-go sign na at lumiko ang kotse sa kabilang lane kasi straight lang ang patutungohan ko pauwi.

"And I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

And I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me."

Nahahampas ko pa ang manibela ko na para akong nagda-drum habang kumakanta pa rin pauwi. Then I stopped my car when I realized that I brought myself somewhere na makikita ang buong city.

"We stop to get something to drink

My mind clouds and I can't think

Scared to death to say I love her

Then the moon peeks from the clouds

Hear my heart it speaks so loud

Tryin' to tell her simply..."

I turned on my stereo and searched for the song and when I made it ay sumabay ako sa kanta saka bumaba sa kotse ko at sumandal sa harap.

"That I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh, and I can't keep my eyes on the road

Knowing that she's inches from me

Oh, and I've got all that I need

Right here in the passenger seat