And The Story Begins (Prologue)

Year 2024

I wouldn't have looked twice at Jung won had it not been for my group leader, Ae-Cha aka Violet.

No offence. He was a handsome guy, but I wasn't interested in prettiness. One could buy it with money, just like I had. I was named 'The plastic monster' of the fourth generation. Not that I mind. It was kind of funny.

Not the hate comments, but the people who were wasting their time on me. Like bitch please. I trained at YG. Survived my parents' torture. Went through high school dominating everyone without good looks. No one could stand against my lack of emotional response.

Back to Jung won. As I was saying that I wouldn't have looked twice at him had it not been for him being my leader's friend, and that day.

"Smile more," he had mumbled to me one time when I was doing mc job in music bank. I was the first member of Midnight Blues to have a solo schedule, so I was grateful for his suggestion. I had almost forgotten about smiling thing.

But then I looked at him, and his blank stare gave me a whiplash. He gave me cold shoulder whenever we had an encounter, and Jungwon didn't talk again until the next time when I saw him in one of the award shows. That time he was glaring at me. Full blown glare, and I frowned. "Anyonghyesyo sunbae-"

"Do you think everything is a joke?" He grumbled. "Give your thanks to God that you're Ae-Cha's group mate, either I would have -"

My frown deepened. "What are you talking about?"

He only shook his head, and the cycle continued. Jungwon developed this habit of scolding me whenever he saw me afterwards. Always. His advices were as harsh as his eyes. His unsolicited advices, might I add. I mostly ignored him and his comments altogether, but a prank went wrong that day. Very wrong.

"You sure we can do that?" Olive aka Miku stared at the sandwich as if it was an atom bomb.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course." I put a slip in the sandwich and winked at the serving lady. "You know what to do, ajhumma." She grinned, nodding eagerly. Who didn't like a good prank? Everyone.

Pulling Olive away from the scene, we both stood by the entrance and waited for Violet. She arrived after a few seconds, never late. "Let's grab a sandwich before heading out," a yawn escaped her lips, and my eyes went to the eldest member, Ruby. Her one look told me that it wasn't a good time to prank. Something had happened with our leader.

"Noona." A velvet voice said, and I glanced over my shoulder. Enhypen entered the cafeteria and as always Jung won smiled brightly at Violet. He always looked at her this way. Like just her existence made him happy.

"Jung won." She smiled. Or tried to anyway. He took her to the corner, and I knew whatever that happened with Violet, it was witnessed by yours truly. Him.

He was like a cctv camera. I wasn't even joking. Whenever something eventful have happened, he was always there. Like a shadow. Lingering.

"Shit." Olive grabbed my elbow.

"Language." Lavender grumbled as she scrolled through the messages.

"Chayoung unnie. Shit. Jung won took our sandwich!" She kept shaking me as if my eyes weren't already on the scene. "Unnie. Ottoke!"

I watched horrified as Violet strolled away from him to attend a call, and he leaned against the counter and took a small bite. As if he felt my eyes, he looked up and tilted his head. 'what's up' He asked without actually asking, and I gulped. Another bite. Then he paused.

God. Kill me now.

My feet started moving before I could stop myself and then I was running to him, but Jung won was faster. He pulled out the slip and I reached out to snatch it but he, Yang Jung won, cheated and stretched out his arm, taking it away from me as his eyes scanned the paper.

It read: Kim Chayoung loves you so much. *kisses. Here's my number in your famous Inkigayo sandwich babe. Call me *wink.

"Is that really your phone number?" Jung won raised his eyebrows and I suppressed a groan. "Do you think this is a joke? Whatever Ae-Cha (Violet) is going through... Do you think it's a joke?"

I snatched the slip from him. "I don't have anything to explain to you."

"Thank God you don't have to." His annoying voice said behind my back just as I turned to leave. "You really should thank God that you don't have to answer me, Chayoung."

I didn't say a word, and left afterwards with my group members, chanting only one mantra throughout the ride back dorms. I hated him. I hated Jung won. I hated hated him.

"I hated Yang jung won."

-____________________________-

No idea how it'll turn out, but here we go. Dedicated to  _StarLette17..

The order will be as follows :

[Please read in order to avoid spoilers of the other member's story. It isn't necessary though. Every story is a standalone, but just a fare warning if you don't want spoilers. Read in order then.]

In a relationship with Enhypen Jungwon (Completed)

In a relationship with Enhypen Jay

In a relationship with Enhypen Heesung

In a relationship with Enhypen Sunoo

In a relationship with Enhypen Sunghoon

In a relationship with Enhypen Jake

In a relationship with Enhypen Niki