16 | The Love Triangle

"You're crazy."

"I'm not." Jungwon rolled his eyes at my dramatic self, and pulled me towards the entrance door. Entrance of Enhypen dorms. "They know we're friends, and we even hosted a show together. It isn't that deep, so stop over thinking."

He was an idiot. Whatever we had between us, it shouldn't come out to Enhypen members. I knew he trusted his members, and they actually might not doubt our friendship, still it made me conscious of their reactions. I didn't want to cause trouble at all. My heart pounded in my chest as Jungwon filled the password, and the door got unlocked.

"I know very well we can't be outside all the time. It has been a month since we saw each other." I sighed and resisted his pull. "But, you must control yourself. I don't want anyone to know."

"Trust me?" Jungwon took a hold of my hand, and cupped my cheek with other. "We're in this together. Don't worry. Okay?"

I nodded. He opened the door, and I followed him inside. Enhypen members already knew that I was coming. Jungwon told me that their friends have always visited their dorms frequently due to privacy issues, and everything was cool with it. I wanted to believe but again my mind couldn't stop thinking. Ae-Cha was already suspicious about our development, and I didn't want more eyes on us.

"Mint choco partner!" Sunoo was the first one to spot me. He had a big bowl of ice cream in his hands. "How are you?" We did a high-five, and his beautiful smile made me ease out of my worries a little. I bowed to everyone, but they had their individual greetings for me.

"Hey Chayoung!" Jay waved from where he was watching TV. I waved back shyly. Jungwon told me that Niki and Jake were out of the dorms for something, and Heesung was shooting for the reality show late night. Sunghoon was lost somewhere in the dorms.

I nodded, and sat on the couch with Jungwon beside me. I looked up when a bowl was placed in my lap. "Welcome home best friend." Sunoo grinned, and I realized he had given me a bowl of mint chocolate ice cream.

"Sunbae. Thank you!" I was genuinely touched. I took a few bites, and offered Jungwon some. He looked like he would rather jump off the building. I shrugged. More for me. I didn't know how he was going with his apparent plan, but it was stupid whatever it was.

The door opened and we all stood up. Hayun, the girl who was shooting the show with Heesung, entered with the said guy. She was shivering, totally drenched in the pouring rain. "I'll explain in a bit," Heesung muttered, and directly guided her back to the room before handing her the bag probably containing new change of clothes.

"Everything okay?" Jungwon frowned.

"Yeah. Just some trouble during shooting. Hi Chayoung." He smiled warmly, and I bowed to him. "I'll go and change too. Give me a minute," then he excused himself.

"Ah, what a stupid movie." Jay grumbled, and changed the channel. I saw him switching channels faster than light speed. "Chayoung, suggest me some good movie."

"Not really a movie fan." I shrugged.

He groaned. "I'm getting bored. Wait. It's 1:00 am. I'm going to fix something for us. What's your preference?"

I told him I had dinner, but he said late night snacks was healthy food. I knew it wasn't, but still nodded, and told him I would have whatever he would cook. Jungwon chuckled at Jay's convincing power, and we both watched him walking towards the kitchen. Sunoo was already in there.

Now, only I and Jungwon were there in the common room. I watched him looking around carefully before he gave me a quick kiss on lips. I pushed him, startled. "Idiot. Someone will see us. You told me you would behave!" I hissed, feeling my cheeks heating under his intense stare.