Chapter 13: Revenge of the Spider Queen Part 1

I am finally doing some shit!

Anyways, welcome back y'all. Sorry that it took so long to finally get to this.

I had surgery just last week and tomorrow I'm suppose to get my stitches off tomorrow, so part two will take a bit longer to get out after this part, so please just bare with me.

Also, I may actually start a Lego Monkie Kid one shot book, my mind has been on that recently so I want to try that out. Let me know if you guys also want that as well! Please.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

♡~~~~~♡

(First POV)

Today is New Year's! One of the best holidays to spend with your friends, family, and other loved ones! But it's also one of the most busiest. 

The entire city was getting everything ready for the New Year's Festival, and that meant Pigsy's having to be closed in the day time so that we could serve the food we made during the actual festival later tonight. MK sadly had to go train with Monkey during the day though, so that meant more work for me and Pigsy.

Let's just say it took literally all day to get as much food to find and make as possible, and I swear Pigsy is gonna blow up on MK later tonight at the festival. I would too, cause this is just bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, I love New Year's and everything, it's just that having to make so much food than usual without another extra pair of hands to help, is very exhausting.

It was already getting late when I was starting to make the dumplings, Pigsy wanted me to do them cause apparently, I make them way better than he can. They are much more fluffier and tastier whenever I make them, Mei and MK will kill for my dumplings, Tang loves them too.

I had just finished up making the dough and cutting them out into respectful sizes when Mei asked me if she could help, I decided to let her since it'll be easier and quicker to get them out when someone orders for them. It was also pretty late so the festival had started, Pigsy was taking orders and setting out the food while I made the dumplings and handed some to him with Mei.

Everyone in the city was having such a great time, with all the smiles on their faces, everyone talking and laughing in joy at all the prizes and food they got, it was just a magical time this year. Well, every year.

Mei was humming a sweet little tune as she wrapped up a dumpling, but she messed up which caused the food inside to spill out the side, she groaned as she picked up the ruined dumpling, "I feel like this would be easier if I had fingers..."

"Don't say that Mei, they are fucking listening." I whisper to her, looking at the screen.

(OI STOP THAT!)

She just looked at me confused, then shrugged as Tang was eating a bowl of noodles on a stool in front of us outside of the food truck.

Pigsy was talking to a costumer as Mei put in more food inside the dumpling she had and tried to tie it up again.

"Mei and Y/N, is it me or is Pigsy seem...more stressed than normal?" Tang asked as he stopped eating his bowl of noodles.

I looked over with Mei at Pigsy, he was sweating a lot more than usual and had a tensed up grin on his face.

"Isn't MK suppose to be working today?" Tang asked as he turned and looked at me, I turned to him, "Well, yeah, but he had to train with Monkey today like usual. He should be here by now though." I told him as I set another perfectly made dumpling on the plate with the others, you could tell which was made by who by looking at them.