Chapter 29: Benched

I am in the writing mood right now bruv-

I have also noticed that this book has gotten more the 40 thousand reads, which is amazing.

But also like...

Why ya'll readin' this piece of shi-

Nah, I'm kidding.

It has also come to my attention that I am almost done writing season three!

I am so close to finishing this book! Can you believe that?! Like, hello?

I thought it was going to take a bit longer to finish writing this book, but just seeing that I'm actually only a couple episodes away from finishing this book in unbelievable.

And soon enough, I will be moving on to my second book of this series, and I will also be more focused on my Female Rengoku Reader book too!

That is just crazy to me!

I am actually very grateful that a lot of you enjoy reading my book, I love ya'll so much bruv-

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy reading this chapter!

♡~~~~~♡

(Y/N POV)

We we're all in the middle of driving through the mountains a couple of days later, heading right towards the so called 'Lantern City' where the third ring of Samadhi was hidden.

Snow littered the ground around us as we drove by, the road was a bit bumpy due to all the snow, ice, and rocks.

Sandy was driving the van as usual as Pigsy was sitting up front in the passenger seat, having a nap. MK was laying on the floor on his stomach, many piles of paper and many crayons scattered and littered all around him, many colored pictures of us all on the pages.

I sat on one of the bunk beds watching him, fidgeting with my necklace as I did do.

"Sooo, what'ch doin' MK?" Mei asked as she picked up a few pages, skimming them over for a moment before they were immediately pulled out of her hands by Wukong, giving him a small glare as he rested on his cloud.

"Just doodlin'."

"Lookin' good bud!" He compliments MK before Mei grabbed the papers he took from her and tried to pull them out of his iron grip without tearing them apart.

Tang then leaned over, looking for pictures of himself, "Oooh! Did you do any drawings of me, MK?"

"Yeah, they're over there." MK pointed to a small trash bin behind him, which was beyond full of balled up paper and drawings of Tang.

"I didn't like how any of them turned out though, it was hard to make look uuh...cool." MK said as Tang sulked slightly.

"You know, you get it." MK then went back to doodling.

"What?! Why I- But I'm like the coolest guy you know!" Tang said sadly as he picked up a few crumpled doodles of himself, looking them over.

I kind of feel bad for Tang.

"Hey guys! Land ho!" Sandy called up front, we all stood up and walked up front, to see Lantern City.

It was beautiful, it really lived up to its name. There were lanterns everywhere you looked, hanging above the streets and roads, on the walls and beams of houses and stands, and there in the center of the city was a giant ass lantern.

Wukong lets out a breathy laugh beside me, "Hasn't changed a bit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~