Chapter 14

CHELSEY

The second I close the door behind me, my mask slips off. At least he didn't say anything. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he didn't notice my total loss of control the other day. Feeling a little better about the whole thing, I fetch the bags from the control room and get to work on Sergeant Barnes' room. By the time I'm finished he has a new black and red duvet with new bedding covering his bed, the fabric wardrobe with his new clothes neatly packed away standing next to his bed and all his toiletries packed out on the shelf in the shower. I leave a note on his bed explaining all the new stuff.

Looking at the time, I decide it's time to go back to the interrogation room. He should be finished by no. When I open the door, he is sitting with his eyes closed and his head resting against the wall behind him. His folded hands resting on his stomach, and his long legs stretched out in front of him with his boots resting on the table. Hearing the door open, he looks at me from underneath half closed lids.

Feeling a profound sense of relief at seeing him finished with the exercise I walk to the table and say, "Tomorrow you need to reflect on what you learnt about yourself today and sum it up in a paragraph or two."

Opening his eyes completely, he looks at me, saying, "Actually, I need some help with my vision board. That is if you don't need to run off somewhere again." he says, his eyes challenging me. He actually looks smug!

Shit! Maybe he does know! Feeling my cheeks go red, I ask, "What do you want to know?"

Dropping his feet to the floor, he leans forward and says, "Well, I have all these keywords, but I don't know how to organize them on the vision board. You know, to make the most impact." he says, looking at me, trying his best to appear helpless, the glint in his eyes belying his effort.

Nothing about Sergeant Barnes is helpless. Closing my eyes briefly, I sit down opposite him. Taking his notebook, I look at the four words in his bold handwriting.

"Um, it doesn't matter how you write it down, as long as it makes sense to you." I say.

Getting up, he comes around the table and comes to stand next to me.

Leaning down on his bionic elbow, he turns his head to me, "So I can write it horizontally, diagonally or even vertically if I want?" he asks innocently.

His face is so close to me that I can see the little specks of black in the color of his eyes. I am sure he is crowding me on purpose, his woodsy smell enveloping me, the now familiar throbbing between my legs the result of his closeness. And then his eyes drop to my mouth, making my stomach drop, the throbbing between my legs so hard I am sure he can hear my pussy pulsing for him. Still looking at my mouth he slowly bites down on his bottom lip and in the next moment he stands up.

"Ok I can do that. Thanks for your help." he says and takes his notebooks and walks out.

Closing my eyes I squeeze my legs hard to relieve the burn his actions caused. The Fucker! He did that on purpose. Well he's not the only one that can play that game.

BUCKY

Walking back to my cell I am painfully aware of my fully erect dick.

"That was clever dickhead! Now you're going to sit with the consequences of your little game for the next fucking hour."

I just wanted to see her reaction to me being so close. I didn't take into account the effect she has on me. Smelling her essence went straight to my dick. I almost lost it and kissed her. Fuck those luscious lips were so close. All I had to do was lean in a centimeter or two and I would have been able to taste her. I had to bite down hard on my lip to stop myself from kissing her. It took all my self-control to stand up and walk away.