Epiloque

Three months later:

CHELSEY

The night I introduced EJ to his father, we all slept together in James' bed. EJ was lying between us, and I couldn't stop watching James watch his son. The love and wonder on his face every time he looked at EJ blew my mind away. At first, he was nervous around EJ, but by the next morning, he was as comfortable as Ruan, handling EJ.

We talked for most of the night after EJ fell asleep. By the time we finished, there were no more doubts. We knew that we were made for each other. I eventually fell asleep in his arms, the stress of the last few days taking its toll on my body.

It was already early morning when James woke me up and made love to me, exploring my body with his mouth and hands all over again. Several times, he brought me to the brink, only to stop and start all over again. By the time he allowed me to come, my body was on fire. My world splintered into a million brilliant pieces, and I knew all over again that my life would never be whole without him.

I also knew just how much he loves me. He showed me with his body and his whispered words of love, just how much I mean to him.

BUCKY

The night that Chelsey told me about EJ, all three of us slept in my bed, with EJ safely tucked between us. I couldn't take my eyes off my son. I felt like pinching myself a few times just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I couldn't believe I got to be the father of this beautiful little boy.

We talked for a long time about the year I was gone. I only knew then what she went through after I left. It broke my heart to listen to her tell me how she fell apart and how she lost her faith in me. We didn't stop talking until all her fears were laid to rest.

Long after she fell asleep, I was still awake, just watching her and EJ. I still couldn't believe that after all the horrible things I did, I got to have these two precious people in my life.

It was in the early morning hours that I could not wait any longer to make her mine all over again. I made love to her, exploring her body, reveling in her response to me. I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to make love to her more and that is exactly what I did. I showed her with my body how much I love her. I took my time and when I eventually let her come, I quickly followed her knowing that there will never be another woman for me.

That night I started to believe in a long forgotten God again, thanking Him for giving me the chance to make up for all the wrong I have done. I still need to make amends and face the families of the people I have wronged, but with Chelsey and EJ by my side, I know I will never have to face the horrors of my past alone again.

She moved in the next day, and today, I will make her mine in front of God and our friends. I can't wait to start the next chapter of my life with my wife and my son.

                       The End