04

chapter 4.
stressed.
rintarou's pov.

It took me 10 minutes to go to the hospital, but it felt like seconds.

I walked to the receptionist that works at the hospital kenma mentioned and asked for her room number, heading there directly.

"thought you wouldn't show up" kenma said.

"im her husband". Even if all of that happened she's my wife, the mother of my kids. She's my favorite person, my love.

"what a good husband you are rintarou" he replied. I understand him. My decision was shit.

"what happened?" i asked. I wasn't ready  to argue and i just want to know what happened.

"she came to my house and said she wants to sleep over for a few days. She didn't stop crying, she ended up passing out and we don't know what happened yet. You're so fucked up if something happens to her or your child" he replied.

"what do you have against me..?" i asked.

"its not just me, it's y/n. If my best friend hates you then i hate you"  he said, sitting back down.

Oh, she probably told him.

The doctor soon went out of the room, "both of them are okay, y/n shouldn't move a lot. Please do not stress her out or it would result in losing the baby or even both of them. She can leave tonight or tomorrow, depending on her condition" and left.

Kenma pulled me down to sit on one of the seats and sat down next to me.

"you're the last person i would think of if someone told me who would cheat on their wife. Tell me whats wrong because im sure you love y/n more than anything in this world. What's going on?" he asked.

"kenma, i promise its my own doing and im sorry-" he seemed disappointed.

"I've dealt with people who lie rintarou. You can tell me if you want to" he said.

will he understand me if i told him what would've happened if i didnt cheat on her?

¬

¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¡¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¿¿

see you next chapter <3