03

chapter 3.
disappointed.
y/n's pov.

"suna FUCKING rintarou" i shouted through the parking, making him and the girl startled.

"o-oh y/n..." the blondie said.

"no way, no... you? Every single girl in the world... you yachi?? Where's fucking yamaguchi?".  Great. She turned around and I noticed that the woman is one of my closest friends, yachi.

"y/n listen-"  yachi started.

"i wont fucking listen, get out of my face now yachi. Now.". I still cant process everything, what is going on.

Yachi walked away and disappeared pretending like she wasnt making out with her best friend's husband.

"rintarou we have kids... rintarou im fucking pregnant what are you on- what are you even doing.." i said, tears streaming out of my eyes in seconds.

"im sorry, im really sorry... i just...", he cant even explain.

"you're just what suna?" i asked. I never ever call him suna. never.

"i couldn't help it.." he said.

"what did i do to you? What did i do wrong? Is it that we have too much kids? Is it because i dont give you enough attention because im always busy? Is something wrong with my looks? Rin why?!". I can't even believe this, he was just saying how much he loves me this morning before leaving. Why?

"y/n you didn't do anything you're perfect just please dont stress too much for the baby-". this is unbelievable.

"now you care about the fucking kids?? Mei rintarou, mei is fucking 18 now.. Do you know how long it took her to genuinely accept a new mother?? She's fucking 18 now rintarou and its not just mei, there's kei hes so attached to you rintarou.. there's neila she always says she wants to watch your volleyball matches, seijou? Rin he's just a baby, allei isn't even born yet rintarou". Rintarou was just listening, he was staring at me as guilt took over his eyes.

"I've did everything for you.. ive always listened to you, i did everything i fucking can to take mei, i took care of our children, i fed you and i- rintarou ive done everything i can for you what the fuck are you doing..". Its clear that im very shocked and sad. Rintarou cant even form words properly, and we're still in the middle of the parking lot. I was shouting at him and he was just listening.

"you promised we stay together forever and you will love me forever, it was our promise rintarou. I cant even imagine my life without you you are my everything you dumb fucking asshole, did you just throw everything away?!", i think thats enough, i took everything out on him.

"i hope you forgive me someday.." he said, making me shake my head.

"never." i said, putting my ring in his hand.

I walked to my car not even bothering to see the expression on his face, rintarou didn't even decide to call out my name or stop me.

"where are you going?" is what he decided to say.

"non of your business suna, at least somewhere far away from you for a couple of days"

Rintarou's pov.

Fucking shit.

I didn't expect her to do that... i dont know what to do.

I cant fucking do this.

All i was doing was watch her car driving away.

I went home, and mei opened the door.

"why haven't you been answering my calls??" mei scolded.

"my phone was on do not disturb, why?"

"don't panic, but uh...". Mei looks nervous and scared at the same time.

"but what?" i asked.

"kenma called, he told me that you should go to the hospital as soon as you can..." she said.

¬

¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¡¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¿¿

see you next chapter <3