08

chapter 8.
who's next.
y/n's pov.

"whats wrong my love?" i asked.

"we're so sorry" she sobbed out.

"why? you two did nothing" rintarou replied, getting worried.

"mom i broke your only 1 rule" she announced, her sobs becoming louder.

"my only rule? Mei we know what elle is doing and were gonna fix it its okay dont get mad". I want to comfort her, im not gonna let her cry over a bitch like that again.

"i dont even know what the fuck elle is doing i havent talked to her since she lost my custody" mei told us, thats when we go scared.

What would make her cry this much?

Ash handed us a piece of paper, and intertwined his trembling hand with mei.

I took the letter and read aloud so rintarou can hear.

Gosh, that was the last thing i ever expected.

"you're... positive for the pregnancy chart?!" i exclaimed. this was definitely a joke.

"im sorry..." she said.

"mei thats not something to joke about" i replied, letting out a sighing laugh.

"mom im not joking... i swear I always take the pills im sorry it was not intentionally im sorry". Her sobs never stopped.

Rintarou patted the spot between us for mei to sit there, which she followed. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her head to his shoulder.

They stayed like that for a minute or two, then rintarou pulled away from the hug, "were not mad mei, its just that we've talked about it so many times. We know you dont have control of this but you're still so young. You two still have to finish your last year and go to college. Raising kids is not that easy mei and you see it yourself with your mom." i love seeing rintarou's parenting side, he's an amazing father.

"but i dont want to make a child who has nothing in this to die" she said. Mei has always been the sweetest girl you could ever know, she's even thinking about a little soul dying before thinking of her own state and the problem shes in.

Rintarou looked at ash for a moment, "would you stay with her no matter what happens?" he asked.

"i would never ever leave your daughter alone, trust me." ash said, causing mei to smiles for a litter.

Rintarou glanced at me, which i nodded. We understand each other well and i know what he's thinking.

"keep it then" he said, smiling.

At that exact moment, it was probably mei's second biggest smile after me and rintarou's wedding, of course.

"thank you" she said pulling us both into a hug.

"anything for you my love, you have to he careful though" i said, kissing her lightly on her head.

She pulled away from us and looked at ash, with a huge smile on her face.

Wasting no time, she got up and hugged him. He carried her a spinned her around with an additional kiss.

Mei and ash are the most adorable duo ive ever seen.

"were going out now okay? Ill see you at dinner time" she said, wiping her face and walking to the door.

"about that mei it's better if you dont-". Too late, she didn't hear rintarou.

I wanted to walk out and follow her to warn her about elle, but i left it. She's gonna be okay, ash is with her.

but then again, letting her leave is one of my biggest regrets in life.

¬

¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¡¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¿¿

see you next chapter<3