from rei!! 💌

April 5, 2023.

This is the day my first ever public story is
fully completed.

I started with the first ever chapter of 'weakness' expecting it to go nowhere but just be deleted the following day.

But it reached 50 views, a few weeks later a 100, another more weeks it reached 500, then 1000, then 5000, now we're at 100,000 (100k) and more on the first book.

Everyone, including you, gave me the support that helped me keep going and post another chapter without giving up.

Personally, I am a person whose very insecure about their writing and things, but the amount of comments and votes and follows and views and messages and so much more teaches me to feel the complete opposite way.

Look at this now, I just finished the sequel for it. It seems dramatic and all but I am genuinely in tears.

Its been almost a year of publishing this book, the book that helped me make amazing new friends (i love u all), the book that gave me the support that I needed, the book that helped me know what I like and dislike, the book that helped me know the dreams I want to achieve and it's all because of your help.

I can't think of ways to tell how bittersweet this moment is, I hope for my account to grow bigger and to publish many more new stories that will hopefully keep you entertained.

I hope to see you all in my future stories, good bye for now!!! 🤍🤍