12

chapter 12
6 feet under.
y/n's pov.

Everyone jumped up, noticing that elle was in fact leaning on our living room windows. Our living room windows are from the ceiling to the floor, only to the view of the backyard though.

Elle stepped in and smiles at us, and as I said, ugly as always.

"who the fuck gave you permission to step into my house?" I said, walking towards her.

"it was rin! He invited me over" she said taking hold of suna's well defined arm, but him being a volleyball player, fast reflexes are the simplest to him.

He took her hand off of him and pushed her away, "wouldn't invite a woman like you to my household, ever."

"oh come onn sunaa, you promised we'd live together when we were teens" she whined.

"that was probably the stupidest thing i have ever said as a teen, people break promises sometimes" rintarou said, holding my  hand instead.

I love Suna Rintarou.

"how's my grandchild, mei?" she said, grinning evily at her.

grandchild?? im about to throw fists at this woman.

"oh you have to be shitting" i said, walking towards her with the mindset to hit the hell out of this woman. Dont know if she even deserves to be called a 'woman'.

Rintarou carried me from my knees and back before I got to hit her, "no overworking".

"let me fucking punch this whore."

"awww you think im a whore?"

"yeah, a punchable one" I smiled at her.

"thank you! i think that your family is punchable too" she said.

"do whatever you want to me, but lay a finger on my kids or on rintarou, or on anyone related to me in general you'll find yourself 6 feet under the ground, you don't scare me elle." I said to her, wishing I said more.

The laugh she was holding in made me feel like something had actually happened.

"well you better hurry or your childhood best friend will be 6 feet under the ground" she said, waving goodbye as she walked out.

¬

¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¡

see you next chapter <3