09

chapter 09.
fucked her up.
y/n's pov.

Its been about 2 or 3 weeks since mei told us about everything and things have been normal.

The thing is she's been acting really weird and she's been skipping some meals, which worries me and rintarou a lot.

But we think its fine with us as long as both her and the baby are feeling well.

She had a appointment today since she was 1 month in but she didn't tell us anything about it, she said she wanted to take a nap and so we let her.

Me and rin were watching a movie in the living room while the kids were all asleep, well mei is on video call with ash in her room but still.

It was a scene where the husband cheated on the wife, which made suna tighten his grip against my waist.

"what?" i asked, smiling at him.

"im sorry for that" he replied.

I forgave rin ever since he told me because i had hope in him, i know rintarou and he is the best husband someone could ever have and he would never do anything like that to people he loves.

"trust me, i forgive you" I assured him.

"i would do anything to keep you alive and happy" he said, kissing me.

Kissing rintarou is probably one of my favorite things to do during the day, he's always so sweet and gentle with me, and he's a pro in doing that.

But us being the parents who have a lot of kids always get disturbed by the younger ones crying, arguing, help to go to the bathroom, food and such.

and so we did.

We heard something fall in mei's room which we thought was normal, mei drops things a lot.

"everything okay?" rintarou asked in a volume enough for mei to hear, but we got no reply at all from her which got us concerned.

Then we heard low screams. It made both of us get up and and run up the stairs to mei's room.

And it wasn't by the younger ones crying, arguing, help to go to the bathroom, food and such.

Blood was on her hands.
And not only her hands.
There was blood running down her thighs too.

¬

¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¡¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¿¿

see u next chapter!