31 | Her Bones

Hudson left Priscilla in his chamber, assuming she was safe, when Priscilla's fingers began to tremble.

I'm actually scared of Hudson. Just a bit. As he's Christopher's grandson and that man managed to arrest me once.

Priscilla blinked as her vision was blackening and she fell on the bed, a smirk etching across her lips.

I wonder what the heir will do? But it wouldn't be nice to hear that the Prince's wife killed him, would it?

Priscilla panicked, trying to pull herself up when she plummeted again. She was too hefty for herself to hold. Katherine laughed at her vulnerability when Priscilla tauntingly laughed back in excessive elation. "Go ahead, make a move and I will kill myself."

I'll possess someone else then.

Priscilla displayed a sly grin when Katherine was silent. "It'll only bring trouble. I'll effortlessly stop you as you have lived within me. I know your every move and wicked mind. You can try, dear witch."

Josephine had been sending letters and received a petition for a certain matter.

Crisalyus was huge, and it was divided into two parts. The rich ones near the kingdom were scattered around half of Crisalyus and the poor ones were pushed to the outskirts, the outer side.

It had increased so much that William had received a letter from another kingdom and Josephine made it her responsibility, which it was, to look closely into the matter. She had the solution to decrease the equality problem, and it was to do charity for the poor ones.

William had gone to the kingdom he received a letter from on the same matter. He planned to purchase the large, empty area which was even far from the outskirts, so his people wouldn't suffer and his kingdom would enlarge.

Hudson hurriedly descended the stairs when Andrew guided him to where Willy was. It wasn't necessary as the Prince knew without his permission they would only be at the palace's gates.

"My Prince, does His Majesty knows?" Andrew spoke, running beside him, and Hudson turned to him. Andrew never asked anything and always obeyed and it was only fair if he answers his one question. "Father knows about Her Highness, but not that I have called a witch. He doesn't need to."

Willy was seated in the carriage, hidden from the sight of guards, when Hudson arrived and gestured the carriage to stop at the main doors. "What if someone sees anything, My Prince?"

"Don't worry, they will be executed." Andrew looked at him to see if he really meant it when Hudson glanced at him sharply to pass the message. He meant it. "Guards don't watch us but around."

Hudson wasn't ruthless. If they see anything, first there will be a threatened them and if they don't mend their ways. He would executed them.

When the palace's doors were opened, Andrew sprinted to call Viola and Marilyn. Hudson was pleased when he descried Willy leaping out of the carriage in simple yet elegant clothes along with Harper, who had a large bag in her hand. It wouldn't be suspicious.

Willy bowed to Hudson. "Your Highness, I'm honoured to serve you, albeit I believe the situation isn't nice that you asked for my presence." Harper placed the bag down and bowed as well, smiling, when Hudson nodded at her and Willy. "Your beliefs are true, Ms. Willy."

Harper lowered her head and puckered her brows. She did not want to, but somehow she ended up eavesdropping on their conversation. "I would like to inform you that I wish to get rid of a witch that has possessed Her Highness."

Harper held her breath and stepped back, her hand leaving the strap of the bag. Priscilla was possessed, and that was why they were so involved in the witchcraft.