Author's Note

First and foremost, thank you for reading my first stand-alone story; Bewildering Flights with you, Captain! I will be forever grateful for your support!

Just a reminder that you shouldn't commit the same mistakes that the characters did in the story. Reflect on every action that they made. Just because I put those scenes there, it doesn't mean that you should/can copy them. Every action has an equivalent result. It may be good or bad.

I am not encouraging you to drink alcoholic beverages, make out with random people, slut-shame others, judge others, self-harm, harass other people whether it's in a public or a private place, to cheat, and to do other uncomfortable things. Note that the scenes revolving around these things were made to solidify the characters' reasons and to continue the flow of the story.

I hope everyone has learned something from this story. I started writing this story while writing the last installment of my first series. I went through a lot while writing this story. At some points, I wanted to give up. I came across a point where I could no longer write for this story. I didn't know what to write for the next chapters, making it harder for me to update the story. But I've realized that writing is what makes me feel better. That's why I continued. My dear Aeress and Aephrós, you can pause but never stop.

UNEDITED: March 2022 - August 2022

Loving my Aeress & Aephrós unimaginably,

Charoterang author - Aeraphrodite

To God Be the Glory