Chapter 4

BIBLE'S POV

"You know what you did to my pack? huh Bible?" my cousin complaining about what happened a week ago.

"Do I need to say sorry or what?" I said leaning on couch still feeling exhausted and not really in the mood to talk.

"You turn us into a big mess, I know after 9 months we have so many pups running around the pack." he said complaining.

"I'm jealous" I said teasing him but deep down inside I'm really jealous.

He found his mate a long time ago, like when we are 18. And they had two pups already and maybe additional one after 9 months.

One week ago, I came to there pack in the middle of my rut. The worst rut ever that I encountered in my whole life. They put me into a cage and tie me up, because I say so. I've been doing that since I didn't meet my mate yet.

Every time my rut comes, I'm isolating myself to everyone. I build a small hut far away from our Pack, to avoid those circumstances. Because I want mate to be my first and last of everything.

Because I envy those people who only love one in their whole life. And I want to do the same.

"Haven't found your mate yet?" his omega Apo came in the view wrecked with my cousins pheromones.

Now I'm even more jealous after smelling their disgusting pheromones together.

"I'm talking to you?" then I saw a pillow coming to face.

"What the heck, why do you need to do that?" i said glaring at him when the pillow hit my face.

"Because you are not answering the Luna of this pack" he said sassily sitting in my cousins lap.

"Can you not do that in front of me?" i said turning my gaze to the other side because I don't wanna see them smooching each other faces.

"I'm telling you now, that if you found your mate, your more worst than us. Maybe you gonna bang him everywhere you like, Every time you are next to him. You want to do it 24/7 without stopping." Apo said making me cringed of his words.

"No I'm not like you" I answered looking at them.

"Tell me that when you found him, and let's see what's gonna happen" he said and I didn't answer and just stared back outside.

"Your living half of your life waiting for your mate, are you not tired?" Mile asked me worrying about not finding my mate yet.

He knows that I've been dying to meet my mate eversince.

"His 25 now, so you mean his gonna live only till 50 and died after that?" Apo asked in confusion.

Mile just face-palm because of his dimwitted omega. Even if he is like that, my cousin loves him more than his life.

He's such a funny and out going guy, that's why the people in their pack accepted him that quickly to be their Luna. He knows how to socialize to everyone, and now everyone loves him.

"Oh I remember, mating season are coming, so are you ready to meet him or are you ready to become single forever?" this omega does not know how to stop his mouth.

If only he is ot the Luna of the pack, his been eaten by a worm a long time ago.

"I found him." i whispered, I don't want to lie to them either. So it is better to tell them the truth now.

Apo run next to me and bombarded me with questions.

"So where is he? Why didn't you bring him here? Where is his pack? When can I meet him? Did you mark him already?" he asked excitedly.

I'm ready to tell them that I found my mate, but I'm not ready to tell them what I saw.

I'm disappointed at first when I saw him the coven. I know he is my mate, from his scent, my heart beating when he is close to me.

I know they will laugh at me when I told him that he looks like my grandfather.

"Hey don't tell me you rejected him?" Apo said hitting my arms.

"I didn't, I just can't tell you why" I said being emotional.

How can I reject him, I've been waiting for him to be with him forever. I'm not going to do that.

I accepted him no matter who he is, I'm just shocked after seeing him last week. And disappointed too, because he didn't even recognize me at all.

"Tell us why, so we can help you"

"I can't, I know you gonna laugh at me"

"For what reason? Just tell us who is he? I want to be friends with him" now his being nuisance again.

I sat down and washed my face with my hand. I'm so frustrated thinking about it. What if they will throw us after meeting him. And my family will loathe him because of his appearance.

"I don't know how to explain" I said

"Your making it complicated you know. Just tell us maybe we can helped you like Apo said" my cousin said making eye contact with me.

"You can't help me if I will tell you" I told them.

I'm not letting them know who is he I said to myself determine.

"But why, give us a reasonable amount so I will stop questioning you about him. You know that I'm not gonna stop this mouth till you tell me who is he, and what is his name." he threatened me and ready to question me again.

"Fine I will tell you his name, but don't ask me about what does he look like" I told him so he will stop.

"His name is Bui"

After hearing his name Apo got up and looked shocked.

"Can you repeat his name" he asked me with excitement and a terrified look.

"I heard the other guy he called him Bui" because I'm not really sure if that is his real name.

"Does he look like old man?" he asked, and my brows furrowed because of his question.

Then Mile get up and come close to his mate. Because now Apo doesn't look good at all. He looks like he is happy but terrified at the same time.

"Yeah, how did you know?" i asked him because now I'm fucking curious now, and I want to know more about him.

"Bible we need to go get him before them"

I miss my VegasPete 😭