Introduction

Author's Note

Hi bubbles, it's me again your author signing in into BibleBuild Fanfiction.

This is Omegaverse book I'm going to try to write. This is my first time writing this kind of genre so bare with me.

This is alternative Universe for BibleBuild.

This is one of my imagination again, that I wanted to share it with you.

Please Don't take it seriously as I always say. If you are not into this kind of reading (omegaverse) please leave the book immediately.

Read at your own risk.

Omegaverse consists of the following:

ALPHA - the head/leader of the pack and the strongest of them all. Dominant

BETA- 2nd rank in the pack, they are very common.

OMEGA - the lowest rank of them all and they are very rare especially the male omega. Submissive type

LUNA - the chosen mate of the ALPHA pack

MATE - The chosen one to be with you forever.

HEAT - it is similar to a girl having monthly period or mating(sex) cycle. Alphas can resist an omega in heat, mate or not.

MARKING - when the alpha found his mate, he need to bite his mate to leave marks on their skin. After marking their scents will mixed together.

SCENTS - They all have different type of scents. When two mates meet together, they can recognise them by their scents/smell.

I'm just going to make this story simple because I'm knew to this type of genre.

Hwaiting.....