Ending

BUILD'S POV

A few years later

"Bib, where is Bubbles?" I ask my mate upon entering our room when I didn't see our son with him.

"Dad took him already to the village because Mimi, Popo, and Mia are already there," he answered smiling at me from the mirror.

Mimi, Popo, and Mia are my brothers' Apo kiddos.

Today, they are a festival going on. It's a festival for me being a Queen for almost 3 years now.

They wanted to celebrate in our house pack but I told them that the house is not big enough to occupy all the wolves that wanted to come and celebrate with us.

So I decided to celebrate it in the village near the forest, so everyone can enjoy the festival.

"You look dashing today," I whispered to him when I get close to him.

"Bui, don't start. You know what happened last time," he told me smirking at the mirror.

"I have a surprise for you later," I said before moving away from him.

"I have a surprise for you too," he told me with a wink and air kiss.

"Oh really, can you tell me now," I ask then hug his back.

"I can't, can you wait till midnight?" then he kissed me on my head.

"Okey let's surprise each other," I said happily.

After that, I went to the bathroom to freshen up before changing into my dress for tonight's event.

Half an hour later both of us are ready to go to the village with everyone waiting for us.

"Bui-tiful as always," then he gave me a loving kiss on my lips then hold my hands.

"Thank you Alpha," I answered him then we left.

At the village, I saw everyone was already there happily enjoying the festival themselves.

Alpha Mile and my pregnant brother Luna Apo, Nodted and Ta, Jeff and with a pregnant Code, Pong and Tong, Bas and Job, Us and Jj, Daddy Piya, the kids of my brother and especially our son, Bubbles. And the wolves that come from different parts of the world.

The event of the festival starts upon our arrival, and everyone greeted us with warm smiles on their faces.

Since I started becoming their Queen, I never encountered such a huge problem.

I made a rule that everyone will agree to it. And the best way to continue being a good leader is to communicate with them.

Not because I'm the Queen, I will do everything that I want. I need to know what is going in my surroundings.

"Have you told him yet?" Dad Piya asks me when he saw that no one is next to me.

Bib and Bubbles are enjoying playing with the other pups.

"Not yet, Dad, I don't know why he can't sense anything from me," I sadly said.

"It's so obvious already, you become big why can't he see that" he burst out.

"Dad, you mean I become ugly now?" I asked getting insecure about what he just told me.

"You are still beautiful Bui, you just become a little bit chubbier this time. Unlike when you are still pregnant with Bubbles," he explains to me.

He found out first again that I am pregnant.

Since Bubbles came into our life, he step back as the leader of the Pack and give his Alpha title to Nodted. And he lives with us since then.