Chapter 16

BIBLE'S POV

The most awaited red blood moon is finally here

And the Queen will be crown after he chooses his lifetime partner or we called it, mate.

It's been a month since I didn't see him or talked to him. And now all of us are gathered and been waiting for him to wake up.

That day he didn't hear me saying that he is my mate. Because he passed out after helding his head.

I don't know what happened to him, and I want to asked him maybe when he wakes up. If he allows me to still talk him like before.

I'm also excited to see him, for what he really looks like, because my cousin told me that Tong is not with him anymore since we are at his pack.

I wanted to see him, but they forbid me to go. Only Us and Tong are the ones who can get close to him. And even his Luna brother didn't let him see Bui.

It's almost in the midnight now and we can all smell his pheromones. Thousands of unmated Alphas came to witness and be one of the participants in tonight's coronation.

We Alphas that can smell Build's pheromones are like wilted vegetables that we can't even barely move on our spot. Because his pheromones are too strong and magical at the same time.

Only Betas and Mated Alphas are the ones who can freely move around because they are not affected by his pheromones.

"Son, are you okey?" my father mind link me.

"I think so dad" I said not but I'm not really okey because of what's going on now.

"Whether he chooses or not, you are still my son. And we are going to find you a mate" now he's reminding me again that thing again.

"Dad can you please be serious right now"

"I'm also serious son regarding to this matter" he insisted. "Don't block me in your mind link" like he knows what I'm thinking right now.

"Then stop talking dad" I scolded my father this time, I know I'm being rude to him now, but he is making me more uncomfortable on this situation I'm in.

He doesn't know what I'm feeling right now.

There is no assurance that the mate I've been waiting for my whole life will choose me.

Because, when I look to all of them, I think they are better than me.

From their looks, body built, and life style I think. I can see some of them, they came from a wealthy family.

All the packs all over the world came just for this event.

Now, I'm lossing my confidence again.

Then we heard a very long loud howling  reminding us that the Queen is coming.