Chapter 19

BUILD'S POV

"Queen, it's time" Kinn told me reminding me that today, we are going to burry my mates body.

It's been a month since that day he left, without him knowing that I choose him to be my mate.

I told them not to burry his body before, because I'm still waiting for the miracle to happen. And they gave one month to wait till it's happens.

I keep him in my room for that long waiting for him to wake up.

His body didn't change all, and he looks like he is just sleeping. But the thing is, I can't feel any heartbeat from him.

I should be happy by now, because everyone accepted me to be their Queen.

But I can't, because the reason I wanted to smile now is my mate.

Tong and Us, are happily living with their mates too. They didn't left that day, and I'm happy for them.

The only thing that changes in them is, they don't have their magic anymore.

Tong can't dissappear like before, and come to my face to make me look like and old grandpa anymore.

Now everyone is very happy except me.

The newly crown Queen chooses the Alpha that already dead to be his mate.

I want to laugh at myself, I've waited this day, and now?

"You can go out first" I told him.

After he left, I can smell new scent of an Alpha somewhere.

I followed to the scent and it's coming from my Mate.

I keep on sniffing him incase I'm just hallucinating things.

I can really smell him, he smell like musk amber.

My heart was beating faster, because I think the moon goddess granted my wish.

"Please wake up" I said and put my head in his chest, near to his heart so I can hear his heart beat.

But to my disappointment, I can hear nothing.

My tears falls down and started sobbing again as always.

When I nuzzled my nose in his scent gland again, I can't smell them anymore.

I cried in agony, because it hurts so much.

I hug his body as tight as I can, because I know later on I can't feel them, and I can't see him anymore.

"Please, wake up. I need you, and I miss you" I whimpered in his shoulder.

"Queen" Alpha Piya called me, the father of my Mate.

I didn't answer him because I'm still in the state of sobbing.

"No, you can't just leave like that. Please Moon Goddess, give back my Mate to me. I'm begging you" I called again.

Then a hand caress my back, maybe Bible's father came inside our room. Or one of them, because when they heard me crying, they will come inside without saying anything.

"Queen" Alpha Piya called me again.

I don't want to get up, because I don't to leave his side.

I went to the door and opened it.

"I'm sorry but can I go and see my son too?" Alpha Piya said with a very sad voice.

I just nod because I can't even say a word because there is something blocking my throat.

"Thank you for choosing my son to be your Mate, Queen Bui, even if..." he didn't continue what he is going to say because he started crying too.

And now I'm sobbing again.

"He waited for his mate for a long time. He didn't want anyone else except you. I'm sorry if I asked him before that I'm going to find him a mate. Because I don't want him to be alone in his life when he grow older. I want him to experience and feel being love by his mate too. I even told him that i want to take care of his pups." he said smiling while crying." But now, I can't hold them anymore " he said hurt.

"Son, the Queen chooses you, so come back and and give me a grandson, I want to take care of them and hold them too."

Mr. Piya came to me and hug me. And we both cried together.

"Really?" said Bible, why do i need to hear voice now.

"Why are you crying like someone just died?" he asked again and now I can smell the Musk Amber scent again.

I quickly push Alpha Piya and look at my Mate.

And there he is smiling while in tears.

"Hi" he said and I jump unto him to hug him again.

His father came too, and hug us both.

"Thanks the Moon Goddess, you're alive my son" his father told him.

"What happened?" he asked confused,

"Mate" I whispered to him and his father just quickly got up and left us just like that.

"I'm going to be a grandfather soon" he shouted outside my room.

"I'm so happy that you came back to me" I said snuggling him.

"I'm more than happy to hear from you the word mate." I hear him say and push me a little bit so he can see my face.

"You are so beautiful" he said caressing my face and giving them butterfly kisses.

"I want you" I told him honestly.

"I want you too my Mate" he told me and ready to kiss me but someone barge in the room.

"Alpha you are alive" everyone said in unison.

"All of you get out" said Bible's father.

"But we wanted to see him" said Kinn.

"I want a grandson the soonest, so all of you get out" he shouted at them.

Then I can feel Bible hands caressing my side and scenting me.

"The House is all yours" Bible's father mind link me.

Then when I look at my Mate I know we are not going outside the room for the mean time.

But before that happens I ask him something.

"Mark me" I told him.

"I will, but I want to do that when I'm knotting you" he smirk at me.

And I can feel something licking under me after saying that.

And after that....

See you next chapter....