Chapter 20

BIBLE'S POV

Our first night was so wonderful and magical, that's all I can say. No need to know what really happened, we want to keep it for ourselves what wee did.

Our moaning, skin slapping, whispering one more time, I'm cumming Alpha, mark me, knott me and many more.

The 2nd day was intense, the 3rd day and fourth day was the same.

Love, affection, lust, longing, missing, it's all in there.

I can't get enough from him, that I want to do it again and again.

But I'm afraid, I might kill my mate for not having enough rest. So I need to calm hormones before that happens.

I'm happy to see him again, I thought my life ended just like, but thanks to the moon goddess, she let me come back to my mate.

One month has already hone past and everything went back to normal. He wants to go back to his Pack where he was born but not raised.

He want to make everything right.

We even meet Alpha Job and his Mate Omega Bas who was taking over after his father's death.

We found out that Job is their brother from his fathers side. Long story short, his father raped an omega and Job was the fruit of it.

Code and Ta that my father brought before in this Pack also came with us with their Alphas too, Jeff and Nodt.

We just came back from our Patrol when I look for my Mate when I didn't see him in the kitchen.

He really likes to eat, that every time I went outside and come back, his in the kitchen munching food.

Even in our bed lately, but I let him do whatever he wants. He's happy and I'm happy to see him happy too.

I went to our room and see him there nesting with a pile of my clothes under him. He even wear one of my shirt without wearing any trousers.

Is he trying to seduce me now? I asked myself and went to him and give him a kiss.

He always smells sweet but today he smells sweetier than before.

"You're back" he murmured from his sleep.

"How was your day my Bui-tiful mate?" i asked him I want to snuggle h but I need to take a shower first because I'm alll sweaty and sticky.

"I'm not feeling okey, my tummy hurts from time to time" he said and still didn't move.

"Why? what did you eat this time?" I sat next to him and caress his back. I want to scold him but I can't. I don't want to hurt his feelings.

"Like I always eat, I even throw up" he voice seems sad.

"Okey let me take a shower, then tell me what happened" I told him and kiss him one more time before I went to clean myself.

I went outside after bath and hear sniffling.

"Why are you crying?" i ask, my heart hurts seeing him like this.

Like the first day when I came back and saw my father and him crying together.

I really don't want to see him crying like this.

I carried him to me and put him on my lap. Now he is straddling me.

"I'm hungry" I heard him say with tears is his eyes while pouting.

"You want to go down with me? Is your tummy not hurt any more?" i ask him making sure that he is okey.

"Before it hurts now I'm hungry" he told me still pouting.

My hearts is flattering every time he showed his cute side like this.

I kiss him because I need it too.

I kiss him one more because one kiss is not enough.

"I'm still hungry with food, not a kiss" he said again now he is sulking.

"Okey, hold on I'm taking you to the kitchen" I told him and move to the side of the bed so I can stand up.

I didn't let him walk and carried him all the way there.

Arms around my neck, his legs around my waist his face is on my shoulder and my naughty hands are in his ass to support him.

After putting him down the counter, he didn't let me go and he wants us to stay like that.

"I thought you are hungry?" i asked him

"But I want to hug you" he answered and tightened his arms around my waist.

"You miss me do you?"

"I always miss you, even if you are here"

"I miss you too My Queen"

"I thought you are not coming back to me that day." he said sadly

"I'm here now, so no need to be sad"

"You know what since the first day I saw you. I have this feeling that I like you. Have you ever want me to be your mate even my face is like that before?" why is he asking this now.

"Of course" I answered him without any hesitation.

"I'm ugly and..."

"Bui, I like you since the day I meet you and that didn't change at all. I like you for what you are, and not because of your appearance now. Because our appearance doesn't define who we are."

"You are making fall for you more and more" he told me and give me a quick kiss.

"So what do you want to it now?" i asked him.

"You" he said smirking, I know his teasing me because after saying that I can his tummy rumbling.

"Maybe later" I wink at him.

"But I want now" he said biting his lower lips again seducing me.

"You have to eat first" I told him trying to control myself not to take him there.

"Okey" he said happily.

He is happily eating with the food I made for him, when he run to the kitchen sink.

"What happened?" i asked him worriedly

"What's wrong with him?" my father came in asking me, I didn't know that he is here.

My father sniffed Bui for I don't know the reason why is he doing that.

"He said..." I was about to say something but got interrupted by Bui, he is throwing up again.

Then my father run outside and shouted something that made me shocked.

"I'm going to be a grandfather"

Sorry for the late update...