Chapter 19

Hello my loves!!! 

I am so sorry that I have been MIA for a while! I started a new job and it has crazy hours! I wish that I could say that I will go back to update more frequently but I am not sure if that is possible right now. But I am back and will do my best to get updates out as soon as I can. 

Well here is the chapter! Happy reading! 

xx 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

These last few days have been so interesting for me after mating with the triplets. I have finally been able to let Niall into the room with them without wanting to rip him to pieces. 

It is weird, I never knew I could love three people so much, let alone three Alphas but I was proven wrong when I came here; the mating just amplified my love for them. 

While I have loved the past few weeks, one thing that sucks is I haven't had the chance to spend time with Lottie. Which is why I have decided that today we will spend some time together. The triplets promised to keep busy today, but of course, they are still around the house because while we don't have to be in the same room as each other, our alphas and omega still need to be close. 

I made my way to her room where I found her laying on her bed, eyes closed listening to music. Naturally because I am such a loving brother, I ran and jumped on her. This caused her to scream out at me. 

"Louis, what the heck?" she huffed. 

"I thought we could hang out today. We haven't really talked in a while and I miss you." 

"Yeah, well you've been busy with the triplets and everything so it's okay," she said, putting a smile on her face but I know her too well to know that she was still sad about it. 

"I know I have but still that is no excuse for neglecting you like that. I am sorry I have been distracted lately. I promise that I will do better." 

She smiled at me when I said this. "It's just been a lot you know. I mean adjusting to everything; I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like for you. Since we left home, you have been so anti-alpha and now look at you. You have not one but three alphas, pack alphas at that, on top of that you are the new Luna to this pack. But there is no one better for them or this pack than you, Lou! Mum would be so so proud of you, just like I am." 

I smiled at her. I didn't know I needed to hear her say that until she did but it allowed the weight I didn't even know was on my shoulders to disappear but also the breath I had been holding in, "I really needed to hear that from you, Lots. It means the world to me that you think that. I am not going to lie, this has been such an adjustment for me and I am still trying to figure everything out for myself. What it means to be a mate as well as the Luna, but also what this means for the two of us as well. I know that we have Anne but I still feel like I have to protect you and make sure you are provided for. But I will probably always feel that way because of everything we went through but also because I am your big brother and it is my job to protect you." 

"I am doing just fine, Lou. I love that you feel that way and I appreciate everything you have done for me but you need to stop worrying about me. Anne is great and I love spending time with her, she reminds me of mum. I think they would've gotten along great! And she would've loved the triplets." 

It was my turn to smile at her, "You know I was thinking the same thing about her and Anne. But on my just imagine the two of them together, I don't think the world could have handled that!" I laughed, "I also think that she would have loved the triplets and they would have loved her. What about you though; how do you feel about this all?"