Don't think I won't kill you!

(Nick's POV*)

We arrive at his address and see his car in his driveway. He is really stupid. Go home after you walk right through a camera dragging an unconscious student. Dumbest criminal award goes to him. Not that I wish he was smart.

Fin busts down the door not even screaming his rights. We are all so pissed.

John Michaels jumps off the couch and drops his beer glass. It shatters everywhere. He runs. Carisi and Fin follow.

Amanda and I walk into his room and see Ava laying there. Her pants are on her all messed up and her shirt is on backward. Since it is a white shirt, you can see that he stabbed her. And It doesn't take a genius to realize what he did to Ava.

We run up to her to see her unconscious. I check for a pulse and am relived to see that she has one. But is light. She lost a lot of blood.

"Call a bus!" I screamed and heard Munch calling a bus. I scooped Ava up in my arms and Carried her outside onto the grass, I layed her down and rolled up her shirt. He sliced her stomach across the middle. there is so much blood, I can't make out the slashes on her sides that look like words.

I hear sirens. "Ava stay with me." I say applying pressure to the wound with my jacket. Amanda is crying, hard. And I can feel tears filling in my eyes too. Munch looks strong, but you can tell we all love her. We are all broken up.

The ambo arrives and takes Ava. I hop into the back with her, as the Ambo drives away. I look out the back window to see Amanda in the front yard and Munch's arms around her getting smaller and smaller. Then Carisi and Fin walk back with out John Michaels.

"Shit." I whisper to myself. Then I turn around and pick up Ava's hand. "Stay with me Ava." I repeat over and over again.

I watch as the EMT's put needle's in her arms and put a mask on her face to help her breathe. I close my eyes and pray that she lives. Then we arrive at the hospital.