trying

(Ava's POV*)

After the party, i went home and set up my phone. I wasn't in such mood because of the whole surprise thing, but i was sad and upset about the baby being alive.

As i lay down in bed my stomach pains come back. Worse. Everyone is in the living room. I push the pain away.

I lay there for about 5 seconds until it comes back. It is worse than ever and i yelp in pain. I try and i Try so hard to push it away but it stays. and i scream, and throw my phone by accident, tears now rushing down my face. Carisi and Amanda are the first who come running in.

I curl myself into a ball. Arms wrapped around my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Amanda asked.

"It hurts." I sob.

"What hurts?!" Carisi asks frantically looking me over.

"My stomach. It hurts." I sob. the pain unbearable.

" Okay you need to unroll yourself." Amanda says. Now everyone is in here and i'm crying so hard.

"I can't." I cry out.

"Ava, honey, you need to lay down flat." Fin says as he whips a tear, Carisi kneeling on the side of the bed.

I roll out of my curl up and cry even harder. "Its hurts so bad." I sob. Carisi slowly lift up my tshirt and looks at my stomach.

(Carisi's POV*)

Her stomach is all black and blue and then there are the stitches. I slowly apply pressure to the side of her stomach and she scream in pain.

"OWW! Carisi!! make it stop!" She cries and it brakes my heart.

"Come on doll i got u." I say to her as i pick her up.

"what's going on?" Nick asks.

"The baby is dead." I say as i run out the door and place her in the passenger side of the car. I rush and get in the front as Amanda and Nick get in the back. Ava is still balling her eyes out. I hate seeing her like this.

Then she starts coughing. I look over at her and put my hand on her back. She puts her stomach on her legs and places her chin on her knees coughing into her hands. Then she looks up at me. With so much fear in her eyes.

She shows me her hands, that are covered in blood. She coughs again and blood is dripping out the side of her mouth. She starts to sob again. Not that she ever stopped, and i don't blame her. She is petrified.

"Its Okay." I tell her. I speed to the hospital with Nick in the back on his Knees comforting Ava. When we arrive, i get out with out even shutting the car door and run to her side. I lift her up and run into the hospital.

"We need help over here!" I scream.

3 doctors come running over a take her out of my arms. They laid her down and rolled her away. I sat there feeling sick to my stomach. I walk out side leaving nick and Amanda alone. The rest of the squad on their way.

I go to the car and slam the door shut. Shaking the car.

I slide down the side of the car, and put my face in my hands.

Why Ava? Why not somebody else? Why does everything have to happen to her? She doesn't seserve this.

I feel like crying but i pull together for ava, and go sit in the waiting room with the whole squad, once again.