𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --
𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍 23, 1975

THE Marauders hadn't known who turned the Slytherin's hair red, The Hufflepuff's hair blue, The Ravenclaw's hair canary yellow or their own house's hair green. It hadn't been them, yet here they were on a Friday night, cleaning the Potions classroom.

"THIS IS RUBBISH!" Sirius exclaimed. His long, jet black hair was tied back with stray stands falling upon his face. He had grease on this face and his hands had begun to cramp from all the scrubbing. "IT WASN'T EVEN OUR PRANK!"

"Yeah well, we're notorious for them, aren't we?" Remus shot back, he too looked dreadful. The full moon was a few nights ago but the tiredness from that night had yet to wear off.

"It was a bloody good prank though, whoever did it were geniuses. Why didn't we think of it?" James shook his head in disbelief. Someone had outdone the Marauders that year, he was shocked.

Peter smiled, he had a certain group in mind but he didn't say a think, instead he continued to dust the shelves.

"Bloody geniuses they are." James marveled. Unbeknownst to them, those "geniuses" were right outside the door, listening to every word. Wallace bit back laughter. His hair turning a bright pink as he covered his mouth. Edward was crouching near the floor, grinning like an idiot. Amos was leaning on Wallace for support, trying his best not to reveal they were there. And Amira? Well, Amira was chewing on her bottom lip, guilt taking over.

"We should tell McGonagall the truth, it was us who did the prank and now they're in their serving our punishment!" Amira groaned and buried her face in her hands. Her hair was no longer blue due to the charm wearing off but that was the last thing on her mind.

"C'mon Muzzle, they're fine, they've served LOADS of detentions." Edward tried his best to calm down his best friend. She was always one to take the blame, putting her arse on the line for them on more than one occasion.

"No Teddy, she may be right." Wallace chimed in, his hair now fading to a dark green.

"Not you too Wally!" Amos exclaimed, "THIS is the BEST prank we've done so far!"

"Let's go down to the kitchens and get some hot cocoa." And with that, The so called "Scavengers" left the Marauders to do their cleaning.

--☄︎

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --