"𝐨𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐲! 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠"

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --

"She asked you out on a date?!" Sirius shot up from his seat.

"For the last time, it's not a date. It's a erm-friend gathering. She invited you lot."

"Oh, don't worry, we'll be there. But this is most definitely a date." James said, smirking.

"Shut up." Remus flung a pillow at him.

"Ouch Moony, that was a bit rude."

~

"You ready?" Wally asked from the doorway. Amira had spent the last hour fixing her appearance. She honestly wasn't sure why she was so worried. It was just Remus. Just Remus. The man who single-handedly managed to sneak his way into her thoughts at any given moment.

She sighed and turned around. Ted was laying on his bed. After asking him about Andromeda, he seemed a bit free. Finally happy that he got to share his secret with someone. Wally was still leaning on the doorway. Amos was sitting on her bed. She had opted to room with Wally and Amos. Ted joined of course, though he was a year above so it wasn't allowed. Of course, Professor Sprout doesn't know this. But, what she doesn't know can't hurt her.

The room was their safe space. Pictures and pieces of parchment littered the walls. Pictures of Ted and Amira throwing pie at each other. One of a bear chasing a scared looking Wally. Pieces of parchment that contained prank ideas. Stuff Ravenclaw toilets with feathers. And super glue Slytherin book's to their common room. There were pillows and beanbags in corners of the room. Vines and plants on windowsills. Small fairy lights placed on the ceiling. A soft brown rug near the fireplace, but not too close, as to not have a repeat of 1st year. This room was the epitome of the Scavengers.

"I'm ready."
"Well finall-OW!"

~

Remus stood by the entrance of the bridge. James was throwing rocks into the lake. Sirius was flirting with some Ravenclaw. And Peter was talking to a blonde girl, who bid her goodbye as she joined her friends.

"Rem!" Remus looked up at the familiar voice. His heart melting at the sight of her. She wore a plaid coat over a gold shirt tucked into some yellow dress pants. Her hair was pinned back in curls. When she reached him, he was engulfed. She smelled like coffee and vanilla. A strange yet comforting combination. He hadn't realized he had been staring at her until Sirius walked up to him and whispered.
"Oi Moony! you're drooling."

"Well I don't think introductions are needed so let's get going." Amira grabs ahold of Remus' arm and they all start heading across the bridge.

~

As the group headed across the bridge, they came across Professor Sprout.
"MUM!" Wally bounded forward.
"Oh Mother!" Amira beamed.
"MOM! HI!" Ted rushed to hug her.
"AH! MOMMA!" Amos rushed to join the other.

"Oh! Well hello my children." The round woman hugged the group, "are you headed to Hogsmeade?"
"Yes we are Momma." Amos nodded vigorously, quite fond of the professor.
"Well, I won't hold you lot, any longer. Go on."

"Do you need anything from George's Greenery?" Amira piped in.
"No dear, I'm all good."
"Are you sure?" Amira insisted, "I know you're running love on Devil's Snare and I can get you some Mandrake leaves."
"Well, alright dear, go on." And so the group headed forward.