𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --

Amira stared at the note in her hand

Amira stared at the note in her hand. Should she go? She so desperately wanted her brothers back and suspected that Wally did as well. Amira and Wally made their way up to the Astronomy Tower, hand in hand.

~

"We know that we shouldn't have lied and blamed the other. It was horrible but we knew how Wally would react and he always blames himself. We just wanted to protect you." Ted rambled.

Wally sighed. "I don't need protection Ted. I know what I am. I know what's bound to happen. I just get scared that one day I could infect one of you. I don't want you to end up as monsters."

"You're not a monster Wal. You iron your pants everyday for crying out loud! You're far from monstrosity." Amos walked up and embraced the trembling werewolf. Ted joined in. The only one who had remained quiet had been Amira. Who was silently sobbing at the sight of her friends, her brothers.

Wallace, who was always quick to cheer up. Who had an endless supply of butterscotch hard candies. Wallace who would always be around for a good laugh. Who never seemed to mind when you slept of his shoulder and drooled. Who would be the first one to ask what was wrong.

Edward, who surprisingly hadn't been sorted into Gryffindor but could've been. Who was always one to value hard work and valour. Who dared to stick up for Slytherin first years...the nerve on that boy. Edward who despite seeming like a great softie, was one of the fiercest friends Amira had ever come to know.

Amos, who despite having girls throw themselves at him, remained humble. Who believed in fair play and loyalty. Who believed that the key to happiness was being present. Amos who believed that everyone was pure at heart.

They had noticed that Amira hadn't joined their hug. They looked up to see her, smiling and crying. They walked up to her and wrapped her up in a warm embrace.

"I missed you twats." she mumbled into Teddy's chest

"All is forgiven." Wally added.
The Scavengers were together once more and would never be separated again.

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --