𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --
Amira doesn't pay much attention to the fall. She doesn't care for the cold.

Remus adores the fall. It gives him an excuse to wear knitted sweaters and heavy coats.

That's how Amira occupied her October. With Remus.

Amongst their morning routine, they would make it a habit to walk near the Black Lake after classes. It seems that the two would often find themselves together. None of them realizing the way the other would blush in their proximity.

The rest of their friends noticed and so did some of the professors. If you had paid enough attention to the Halloween Feast, you would have noticed McGonagall and Sprout exchanging a small bag that jiggled when moved. Headmaster Dumbledore dropped a couple of gold coins into the bag and smiled mischievously in the duo's direction.

~

Amira found herself running everywhere nowadays. To breakfast so she could speak to Remus. To quidditch practice after her walks near the Black Lake. And to the library to meet Remus after said quidditch practice, after she showered of course.

The full moon had passed just last week. Amira was too caught up in Wally that she failed to notice that Remus had gained two new scars on his face. And he was silently grateful that she hadn't payed attention.

The scars just showed how much of a monster he felt like inside. Of course he heard the rumors.
"I heard they're from all the pranks."
"Rumor has it, his parents beat him."
"He's got an evil cat."

All the murmurs in ths hallway didn't really bother him until he met the Scavengers. Specifically Amira.

He felt the need to keep her safe. Obviously, he knew by now who Wally was but that didn't stop his nerves from growing when she was around him or Wally.

It didn't make sense. She was just a person after all. He couldn't explain what he felt. He wasn't running a fever but looking at her caused his face to heat up. It just didn't make any sense.

"Remus? Remus?!"

"Huh? Wh-What?" Remus blinked away from his thoughts to see Amira snapping her fingers in front of him.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Er-em sorry no."

She giggles and Remus swore that he felt his ears heat up, "I was asking if you're free on Saturday?"

"Huh?! What? Uh, why?" Remus stumbled over his words like an idiot.

"To work on the project, you doofus." She rolled her eyes as if the answer was obvious.

They spend so much time together that Remus noticed that she was more laid back the closer you got to her. It was endearing.

Endearing?

"Remuuuus."

"Oh yeah, sorry. Yeah, that's fine." He mumbled, praying that she wouldn't notice his flustered state. She pulled out her journal and quickly scribbled something inside.

"Wonderful! I know this isn't due until December but I would really like to finish this ahead of time." She smiled as she started to pack up.

Remus just watched up. But not creepily! No! Don't get the wrong idea reader. Remus wasn't creepy, he was just... staring at her. He admired her.

And that made him so damn afraid.

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --

W.N ~ this is sort of a filler and I'm sorry. I just want this book to flow perfectly. And I have so many ideas but I don't want to rush them. Yk? I don't want it to be so rushed but I don't want it to be slow.

I'm taking Philosophy at the University of Edinburgh so that's definitely kept me busy. My sleep schedule is definitely NOT the best. I'm not quite sure what I want career wise. Definitely something in the law/forensic field. Still unsure. Any ideas?

Also don't forget to vote and follow me for announcements!

Stay fresh, stay safe. I love ya <3