𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --

It had been two weeks since the scratching incident. Ted and Amos haven't apologized for lying. Wally apologized and found out the truth from Amira. They sat in the library and cried for a while after that. Both were angry at them for throwing the other werewolf under the rug. Everyday, Amira would wake up to pink carnations and daffodils. Ted and Amos' 'I'm sorry' flowers. It had become a tradition, whenever they would do wrong. Ted gave pink carnations, Amos gave daffodils, Wally gave lavender and Amira gave sunflowers. But this time, 'I'm sorry' flowers weren't enough.

Everyone noticed the rift between the four. Including the Marauders who never really paid attention to them until then.

"What d'you reckon happened?" Peter inquired one day over lunch, watching how Amira sat away from Amos and Ted.

Remus finally broke, he shoved his face in his hands, "It was all my fault. All my bloody fault." It felt good to let it all out. He had been holding this secret close to his heart. Afraid that his friends would think him a monster.

Peter and James shared a confused look. Sirius looked.. well, serious.
"What are you on about?" James questioned.

"I scratched her! When I turned, I don't know how but I recognize those scratches. Now they're probably fighting because she won't tell them what happened." The rest of the Marauders shared a knowing look. Peter reached out to comfort their friend. James could only look to Sirius, too afraid to say anything.

Sirius took a deep breath, "That's not true Moony, we need to tell you something but you have to promise not to get angry or do anything rash." Remus hesitated but nodded and so Sirius explained everything. To his initial suspicions when he saw Amira leave the Hall with Wally. To seeing them near the Hospital Wing. To hearing them behind the closed curtains, Everything. It was then Remus knew that Wallace Travieso was the other werewolf. That he hadn't scratched Amira, it had been Wallace. Amos and Edward blamed Remus. Amira and Wallace knew the truth. That's why were angry at each other. Not because of anything Remus had done. It felt as though a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He could breath again. He had not hurt Amira Meadows.

 He had not hurt Amira Meadows

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --

W/N~ what do you think will happen now? What do you want to happen? Should Amira and Wally forgive Ted and Amos? Will Remus be angry? Stay tuned to find out.

Stay fresh luvs <3