𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬

tw: mentions of anxiety, self-depracation and death.
ily reader

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --

Amira was having an amazing week so far. She was currently in Potions class. It was Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, which she didn't mind. To be honest, she quite liked potions, it was her best subject. She liked thr precision of it all. The exactness, it made her feel happy.

"Without further ado, I have some fascinating news!" Amira leaned forward in her chair at Slughorn's words. She was in desperate need of happy news.

"You will all be working on a potions project!" Groans could be heard across the room. Amira tried to conceal a squeal of delight
"Your O.W.L.S. are this year, meaning that you are expected to make some pretty advanced potions. I want you to make a potion from the fourth section of your Potions book," Slughorn paused as students flipped their pages "You will have a partner and I of course will be partnering you. Everyone listening?" The class hummed.

"Amelia Bones and Peter Pettigrew."

"Fideline Naipes and Caradoc Dearborn."

"James Potter and Edgar Bones."

"Wallace Travieso and Alice Fortescue."

"Amira Meadows and Remus Lupin." Amira beamed at the pairing and walked over to Remus with some happiness in her steps.

"Well hello they partner." She giggled. Remus smiled down at her as she listened to the other pairings.

"Amos Diggory and Lily Evans."

"Frank Longbottom and Rosaline Abbott."

"Bertram Aubrey and Aurora Sinistra."

"Mason Crestfield and Emmeline Vance"

"Now for the same-house pairings. Since the number was unfortunately uneven."

"Sirius Black and Atlas Churchill."

"Mary McDonald and Marlene McKinnon"

Once everyone had finished shuffling to their partners, Slughorn spoke once again. "You may converse. I want this done by Christmas!"

Amira turned to Remus. Remus was the first to speak, "Any ideas?"

"I have an idea of what we could make."

"What's that?"

"We could make uh-Wolfsbane."

Remus stopped and looked at her wide-eyed, "What? Wh-why?"

"Well it's easy to make and it only takes a month to brew! Besides, I uh-" Amira seemed to paused, unsure if she should reveal that she's been brewing Wolfsbane since 1st year. Would that be suspicious? That would be. She wouldn't compromise Wally and the other werewolf like that.

"How would you know that?"

She was pulled away from her thoughts and looked at him confused, "Know what?"