"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡."

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --
Amira had been so caught up with potion brewing and pranks that she forgot about Quidditch! But part in thanks to Teddy being captain, he was always there to remind her....and tell her to get her arse to the pitch.

These last few weeks have been sprawled with practice. Given that their first match would be next week, versus Gryffindor.

"Alright! We have practice everyday this week. I want to you see you all here at 5 after classes, no exceptions."

Groans could be heard across the Hufflepuff table and several Ravenclaws looked over to see what the fuss was about, immediately turning around when they saw nothing exciting.

"What time do we end?" Amos asked.

"10, just in time for all of you to head to your dorms before curfew."

"FIVE HOURS?!?" Caradoc Dearborn exclaimed. The Hufflepuff Keeper was not happy about the time frame and neither was the rest of team.

The team consisted of mainly 5th years. There was Caradoc, the Keeper. Amos was Seeker. Teddy, Amira and Amelia Bones were Chasers. Mason Crestfield and a third-year named Giovanni Galacko were Beaters.

If one was honest, they were a pretty attractive team.

"Can I be excused on Wednesday?" Giovanni asked.

Ted looked baffled, "Why?"

Gio looked down at the table "I got detention." he grumbled.

"Oh Gio, you've got to stop snogging in classrooms." Amira said, pursing her lips at the younger boy.

"It was broom closest this time!" He exclaimed, trying to defend himself. The team groaned in disgust.

"Doesn't make it any better, mate." Caradoc grimaced.

"At least I have game."

"OI! Low blow!"

~

Amira walked out of Transfiguration, she had 30 minutes to head to the Quidditch pitch or Teddy would have her head.

"AMIRA!" she whirled her head around to find the source of the voice yelling her name, only to find Remus Lupin speeding his way towards her.

"Hello Remus! To what do I owe the pleasure?"

He caught up with her and beamed down at her, "Just wondering where you're going."

"Oh! I'm headed to practice! Will you walk me there?" She smiled and Remus tumbled a bit on his feet.

"Oh! Yeah! Alright!" she grabbed his arm and they headed towards the Pitch.

"So, how were classes?" Remus asked the Hufflepuff.

"They were alright, I suppose. Professor McGonagall gave me extra marks on my essay. All thanks to you, by the way." She leaned her head on his shoulder briefly as they walked.

"You're just brilliant." He blurted.

Amira giggled at his statement. "I s'pose. But! You helped me with that essay! And for that, I shall forever be in your debt." She curtsied at him a bit as he shook his head and laughed.

"But, how were your classes Rem?" Remus pondered on the question a bit before answering.

"Busy, I've been trying to study for the O.W.L.S."

"Oh Rem, those aren't until June! Give yourself some time to relax. You look awfully tired!" Remus tensed at her words and she hoped that she hadn't offended him when she stated her observation.

"S'alright. Just want to make sure I 'ave full marks."

Amira giggled, "That's very Remus of you."

"Right. It's best to be prepared." He hoped that Amira didn't notice his ever growing blush.

"You know, I quite like your accent." She tilted her head to the side, trying to decipher it.

His eyes widened, she liked it? It wasn't difficult to understand him?! OH SHE LIKES IT!
" 's Welsh." He stated simply, hoping his voice hadn't gone up an octave.

"It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful."

And there it was again...her giggle. Only then did he realize what he said but it was too late to coverup his slip up now. "Thank you Remus, I think you're beautiful as well."

Remus noticed they were almost at the Quidditch Pitch and he began to walk slower. "Men can be beautiful?" He questioned.

She smiled softly at him, "Anyone can be beautiful. It just matters what's in your heart that determines that."

"Aanyone?" He asked softly.

She nodded her head gently, "Anyone."

He looked away, hoping she wouldn't notice how red his face had truly gone.

"Y'know, you never talk bout quidditcsh." Remus stated, hoping to draw the conversation away from him and his tomato like face.

Amira shrugged her shoulders, "I like Quidditch, it's fun and entertaining."

"Buuuuut?"

"I have better things in my life. I have my family, the Scavengers, you and the rest of the Marauders. I'm not as enthusiastic about it as James."

Remus glowed at her notion. She had mentioned him, separately! It made his heart soar. He coughed, trying to get rid of his face. She smiled up at him, genuinely. He had to get used to that. "Guess that's a good reason."

They had reached the Quidditch Pitch by then and Amira turned to Remus and looked at him, "You have nice eyes."

"Wait, huh?"

But Amira had already started walking away.

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --