"𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --

It came naturally to Amira, the ability to make friends. She was friends with most of the Ravenclaws. And that in itself provided Amira with some nice advantages.

For example, she never missed an assignment or failed an exam. She also knew all of the lessons beforehand. Which is how she knew that she did not want to go to Potions on Thursday.

Potions was with Gryffindors ...and the lesson, which would normally excite Amira, now filled her with nervous and unwanted energy.

It was times like these that made Amira want to encase herself in her trunk, no matter how claustrophobic she was.

"So, what's the lesson?" Amos asked Wednesday night. He assumed Amira knew because Amira always knows.

"Not sure." Amira responds curtly.

Amos snorts, "Not sure? Amira, you ALWAYS know. Tell me, I wanna be prepared."

WHACK! "OW! that's the third parchment slap I've gotten today, you'd think I'd have bruises by now." Amos exclaimed as he tried to soothe his forehead.

"Maybe you shouldn't be pushy." Amira rebutted.

"Maybe if you were honest..." Amira looked at Amos sternly before sighing. She's been more irritated than usual and it's starting to bother her.
"Amortentia"

"What?" Amos tilts his head, not understanding.

"Amortentia is our next lesson."

Amos might not be the brightest of the bunch but he was able to piece the puzzle together. Now that he knew, he had to approach the topic softly to avoid getting hit with parchment once more.
"Is that why you don't want to go to lessons tomorrow?...You're afraid you'll smell Remus?"

Amira looks at her Potions textbook, pretending to read but not retaining any of the information her eyes were scanning. She knew Amos had a point. She knew her Amortentia would smell like the only man who she wanted to avoid at the moment.
"Yes." Amira whispers simply.

"But what if it's not?"

Silence.

"I know it'll be."

~

"You're going to class." Ted informed Amira as they ate breakfast, munching on a piece of toast as he looked at her. Amira looked over her shoulder as well as side to side, looking to see who Ted was talking to because it mostly certainly was not her.

Realizing that he wasn't going to let go, she hugged angrily at her brother. "I most certainly will not."

"You will. It's not something I'm going to argue with you on." Ted sighed as he tossed raspberries into his oatmeal.

"Well I am arguing. And I am not going to Potions!"

"Just go to Potions Ames," Wally asked tilting his head to look at her clearly "please?"

Amira looked to Amos for help but he was busy trying to finish homework that should've been done yesterday.

Amira sighed, "I don't fancy seeing Remus at the moment. Especially when I know what today's Potions lesson will contain."