𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --

Simon wasn't a bad person. Just because he was a Slytherin didn't mean he was awful, he just had...a bit of a temper. A temper that had made him Gryffindor enemy no. 3, right after Severus Snape and Regulus Black. Damn menaces they were. But in all fairness, it wasn't his fault he body slammed Henry Zachary into a wall. In Simon's defense, Zachary was calling his sister a whore and he couldn't have that. So, it came to no surprise when he heard Remus Lupin gasp at the sight of him.

"YOUR BROTHER IS SLAMMIN' SIMON? Bloody hell!" He looked at Amira, who had her arm looped around his. Simon gave them a questionable look. Were they-? No. She would tell him.

"SI! I need to ask you something." Amira grabbed Simon and wrapped her other arm around him. The three of them were now walking down to the Quidditch pitch.

"Uh, sure. Go on."

"What do you know about Andromeda Black?"

"Dora?" Simon was curious as to why she would ask about his best friend but spoke nonetheless. He learned early on to never question his little sister, "Well she's in my year, you know that. She's a Slytherin. Her sister is a bloody menace. She-"

"I meant more about her love life."

"Well I know she's into Ted. But she keeps it under the radar. You know, because her sisters are crazy or whateva."

"They're pureblood supremacists and he's a muggle-born." She nodded, suddenly understanding the secrecy.

"Anything else you want to ask? Or something you would like to tell me?" He asked gesturing to Remus.

"No, that's all. Why are you gesturing? Do you have something you'd like to say?" She asked, confused as to why her brother was looking at Remus.

"Nope, none at all, Sweetpea. I've got practice. I'll see you later, be safe." He kissed her forehead and sprinted off.

"Well at least it all makes sense." She turned to Remus, "Got any plans for tomorrow?"

Remus thought about it for a second and shook his head.
"Brilliant, would you like to go to Hogsmeade?" She smiled up at him and he could swear that the sun shone a bit brighter.

Suddenly he became nervous, was she asking him out, on a date?

She noticed his uneasiness and quickly said "Not like a date, but more of friend...uh...hangout. You're welcome to bring along your friends and I'll bring mine. We could go to the Three Broomsticks." She had hoped it would just be the two of them but she noticed his hesitation. Maybe it would be best to keep it friendly.

"Yeah, sure. I'll ask the guys." He blushed furiously. Of course it wasn't a date.
She hugged him, "I'll see you later, I've got to go get ready for Quidditch practice after the Slytherins. Bye Rem."

And as she walked out, he couldn't help but stare after her. Rem she had called him. It had him feeling like he was walking on sunshine.

 It had him feeling like he was walking on sunshine

--☄︎. *. ⋆·˚ ༘ * --