Chapter 8: The Week Off

*WWE Headquarters*

Stephanie: So what do you think of him being on tv so far?

Vince: I think he doesn't wanna be here.

Paul: He doesn't.

Paul, Stephanie and Vince are seen at WWE headquarters talking about Alex and him being on tv.

Stephanie: Yeah, but you have to admit he's down a pretty good job so far.

Vince: Our ratings have gone up since we put him on tv.

Paul: I don't understand it, he acts like a child.

Stephanie: He is a child.

Paul: No he's in his twenties, the whole point of this is for him to grow up and come into the real world.

Vince: He's gone through with this because you're his parents, because he's loves you both.

Vince turns the tv on and it shows Alex from this past raw on Christmas Day.

Vince: This right here, he's doing this because he loves the both of you. And wants to show you guys he's responsible.

Stephanie: We don't think he's not responsible. We just think he has this...

Paul: Need to act like a child.

Stephanie: Exactly.

Vince: And he's also doing this because he wants to be a musician.

Paul: I never understood that, I mean I've been in wrestling for decades, he's been to my matches, you'd think he'd love wrestling.

Vince: Maybe he'll end up loving it. Just give him time.

Stephanie: We will, dad.

Paul: I guess so. And I guess if he doesn't wanna stay after wrestlemania then we'll let him get back to his music.

Stephanie: I wonder, what he's doing. We did give him the week off.

*Greenwich, Connecticut*

Alex is seen in his boxers at his house with a spatula in his hand as he dances around the kitchen to music playing.

He continues to dance while he makes some pancakes.

Alex: So nice, so nice, I got you.

He moves over to the stove as he flips his pancakes and catches them.

He continues to dance and sing as he finishes cooking his pancakes, he dances to the cabinet and pulls out a plate.

He spins over to the stove as he puts his pancakes on the plate and hums the song.