Chapter 47: Money In The Bank 2018

June 17 2018
Money In The Bank

Money in the bank comes around as Daniel Bryan defeats Big Cass, Bobby Lashley defeats Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins defeats Elias to retain the intercontinental champion, and Alexa Bliss would win the money in the bank contract.

*Backstage/Offscreen*

Alexander is currently seen getting ready for his match against Michael which would happen later. Ronda then comes into the room as she was also getting ready for her match with Nia Jax later on.

Ronda: Hey.

Alexander: Hey.

Ronda and Alexander kiss then pull away.

Ronda: So are you ready for tonight?

Alexander: Yep. This is my first main event singles match. I'm nervous but I'm ready.

Ronda: Well that's good. You deserve this night regardless of the outcome.

Alexander: Thanks Ronda. What about you? How are you doing? It's your first opportunity at a woman's championship.

Ronda: It's nerve racking but I think I'm ready for it. I just hope the crowd enjoys it.

Alexander: Don't worry, they will.

Ronda: I hope so.

Alexander: Trust me, Ronda. You're ready for this.

Ronda wraps her arms around Alexander's neck.

Ronda: You really think so?

Alexander: I know so.

Ronda: Well I also know that you are ready for the main event.

Alexander: Let's hope so.

Ronda: I don't have to hope cause I already know.

The two smile and kiss each other, after a minute Ronda wishes Alexander good luck and he does the same before Ronda leaves to allow Alexander to continue to get ready.

*Later*

The show continues as Roman Reigns defeats Jinder Mahal, Carmella retains the smackdown woman's champion, AJ Styles defeated Shinsuke Nakumara to retain the wwe championship, and Jeff Hardy defeated Randy Orton for the United States champion after Goldberg speared Randy.

Then during Ronda's match, she wins by disqualification because of Alexa who cashed in her money in the bank and became the raw woman's champion again.

And then Braun Strowman would become Mr. Money in the bank.

And now it was finally time for the main event match between Alex and Michael.

Mike: This following contest is scheduled for one fall!!!

The crowd cheers as the lights dim and then....
Then....

Michael's alternate entrance then begins to play getting a huge reaction from the crowd.

Then we hear an engine as Ghost Rider comes riding out onto the ramp. The crowd starts chanting "GHOST RIDER!" over and over again.

He revs the engine as the whole motorcycle engulfs with fire and drives down to the end of the ramp.