Chapter 46: Video Package

Alex: I've been in your shadow every single day of my ENTIRE LIFE AND YOU KNOW IT!

We see Alex posing as he fades to black and is replaced by Michael.

We see a younger Michael and Alex jumping on a trampoline together as the two of them do back flips and laugh together.

The video changes to show Alex getting attacked by the bar before Michael debuts and makes the save. Alex and Michael then defeat the Bar in a tag team match.

The video then changes to show Alex and Michael in the ring after Backlash.

Alex: As a brother or as a superstar?

Michael: What? Alex, this is dad just trying to turn us against each other. You can't let him.

Alex: Answer. The question, Michael. Do you want me in this ring as your brother?

The video shows Alex and Michael hugging.

Alex: Or as a superstar?

The video changes to show Alex surviving at the royal rumble to a loud cheers before the video fades to black and shows Michael with the crowd.

The video changes to Michael in the ring.

Michael: We're brothers Alex.

Then it changes to show Alex super kicking Michael to a loud gasps as the crowd and commentators freak out due to Alex's betrayal.

It then shows Alex the week after in the ring getting loud boos and "YOU SUCK" chants from the crowd as he tried to explain his actions.

Alex: But let me ask you all a question. Wouldn't you do the same?

The crowd would chant "NO."

Alex: Wouldn't you take down the burden that was holding you back? Wouldn't you get rid of the demon that has been plaguing you for your entire life?

The crowd would boo Alex but he wouldn't let that affect him.

Alex: My bro-no...no, Michael has been plaguing my entire existence since the day I was born. Michael has been the thing holding me back from reaching my true potential.

The video changes to show Roman Reigns sitting in a room.

Roman: I never would've expected Alex to do what he did.

It shows Alex assaulting Michael.

Roman: They're brothers after all. But what Alex did was truly heartbreaking.

The video shows Michael beaten to a pulp.

Roman: But everyone knows....

The video changes to show Seth Rollins sitting in a room.

Seth: Everyone knows....

It shows Alexa Bliss sitting in a room.

Alexa: Everyone knows....

It shows Finn Balor sitting in a room.

Finn: Everyone knows....

It goes back to Roman.

Roman: Michael....

It goes back to Finn.