Chapter 33: Backlash 2018

Backlash was officially here and it wasn't a great match card but the fans were hoping that the show would be good nonetheless. Then again there were some good matches they were looking forward to. Like Randy Orton Vs. Goldberg for the United States Champion which was sure to be a good match, then there was Carmella defending the smack down woman's champion against Charlotte Flair which is there rematch from when Carmella cashed in the smack down after wrestlemania.

Kane was gonna face Brock Lesnar for the Universal Champion and AJ Styles was gonna defend the wwe champion against Shinsuke Nakumara in a two out of three falls, falls count anywhere match. And another match the fans were looking forward to was Roman Reigns Vs. Samoa Joe, they are hoping Samoa Joe defeats Roman.

But what the fans were truly looking forward to was finally getting an explanation from Triple H who would be on the show to explain his actions in recent weeks.

May 6 2018
Backlash

Backlash begins with an opening showcasing the matches that would be happening tonight and then once it's finished a camera is seen backstage where a limo pulls up.

The door opens wide as Michael steps out with a smile on his face and he was wearing a suit and he obviously wanted to show up in fashion tonight.

Michael: Whoo! Backlash! Its gonna be a hell of night!

The crowd pops inside the arena as Michael does a moonwalk.

Michael walks down the hallway and the camera pans over to Triple H who watches him walk

Then the first match begins which is Seth Rollins Vs. The Miz. Despite doing what he could and even cheating, The Miz fails to win the intercontinental championship as Seth defeats him.

Next up was Alexa Bliss defending the title against Nia Jax. What was supposed to be a friendly contest turns into a heated match with Nia Jax defeating Alexa Bliss to win the Raw Woman's Championship. Following the match, Alexa Bliss turns heel once again by attacking Nia and holding the title up in the air.

Then we go backstage where Michael and Kurt are seen in Kurt's office and they were watching the show on a monitor while playing a card game.

Michael: Ha! I win again!