45

You wake up the next morning in the same position as you were last night. You and Jin fell asleep after talking and teasing and laughing way past midnight, something that you missed doing after your vacation in France. You caught up on the last 2 weeks of being apart, of how conversations with Yoongi and Taehyung, and your conversations with your friends and Hoseok, went.

Feeling all that you did after everything that happened made you exhausted somehow. Your heart was racing for most of the night and you only got to calm down when you laid next to Jin, with him assuring you that he's not hurt or upset anymore with what happened, and he's just excited to see how your life together will be like from here on out. You can't deny the excitement, too, and it's something you want to share with your friends.

"They're gonna freak out," he says in his gruff voice, his fingers drawing patterns on your shoulder.

"Out of joy, probably," you agree, stretching a little. "These 2 idiots finally figured it out and they'll take credit, for sure."

"My brother will do that," Jin chuckles, gazing at you now. "Looking back, we really had no choice. But I'm glad we had France."

"I'm glad we had France," you repeat, smiling as he presses his soft lips against yours, and you get lost in them right away.

They're just pecks but they're so tender, so loving, and downright hypnotic, as he moves to your jaw and then your neck, shifting so he's now on top of you. He nips on your clothed nipples, lifting your nightgown so he can plant kisses on your torso, too.

You moan from the pleasure, and he hasn't even done much yet, but you feel so deprived, so starved, and well, apparently literally starving, too.

"___, that was a growl. Why are you so hungry?" He asks, as he continues to laugh while kissing your bare stomach.

"I don't know," you pout. "But I want you now, please."

"Huh, so now you do? That's not what you said last night," he teases, recalling how you claimed wanting to have sex but being too tired to do so.

"I was still processing us, okay? And I just wanted to cuddle. But now I want more," you say, trying your best at puppy-dog eyes but failing, as Jin just laughs even harder.

"You want food, that's what you want. I'm gonna be so distracted by your stomach growling."

"Rude," you frown this time.

"Come on, I know you. You don't like doing things on an empty stomach, whether it's sex or not," he states, and you can't really deny that observation. "Do you want me to cook for you or we ask Mrs. Kang?"

He's pulling you up now then off the bed, ready to drag you to the bathroom.

"I'll make it," you say. "I'll see you downstairs, okay?"

You wash up a bit and he does the same in the bathroom of his bedroom. You walk downstairs and prepare the ingredients for some bacon kimchi fried rice - easy and filling. You quickly message your best friends a summary of what happened last night, and they spam the group chat with all the curses possible, demands of how everything went down, and a request to crash your place tonight.

Jin trudges downstairs and then watches you fry the bacon, looking so comfortable and sexy and so domestic. He'd witnessed this same scene so many times before and he always liked seeing you in your element. The way your face easily switched from smiling to frowning to satisfied in seconds always amused him, and there's an added layer now in seeing you this way. You're cooking, in this home you've created together, and there's no holding back now.

That's why he walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist, tucking his head in the crook of your neck and taking in your natural morning scent with the smokiness of bacon and kimchi. This is how he wants his home with you to smell like, and the thought makes his insides twist in excitement.