15

The ceremony was beautiful. The garden looked straight out of a fairytale, with lanterns hanging over long tables filled with majestic-looking flowers. With the backdrop against the chateau and the view of the hills below, it was every bit as breathtaking as you imagined.

Taehyung looked gorgeous as you expected and you didn't think Hyun-a could look even more stunning as she already does. They're the perfect couple who'd lived their lives with so much joy and love and now they get to share in that with each other, making a promise of forever in front of the people they care about the most.

There were no dry eyes at all. Everyone was already emotional seeing both of them together, but the tears came flowing as they made their vows, and you can truly say that this is what love looks like. It's heartbreaking for you in that you know this is what you're missing out on; this is what you're unable to find for yourself.

But you're filled with joy and hope as well, that someone else could be experiencing that, someone you care about. Maybe it'll be Jin one day. And you know whether that's Seri or someone else entirely, you'll be extremely happy for him. It's all you want for him, as this trip has made clear to you - you want that love and joy for him, too.

Watching your usually serious and sometimes silly husband hold back his tears was quite lovely, as you saw him keep his gaze on the couple then briefly turn away to pinch the corners of his eyes. He laughed and smiled and looked at them, especially his brother, with so much softness and pride.

When the ceremony was over, you went to Jin with his handkerchief. "You shouldn't have given this to me. You needed it more," you said.

"No, I didn't," he pouted, and you merely laughed, trying to return it to him but he insisted that you keep it just in case.

You did your usual duty of staying by his side as he socialized after, with you constantly pulling his arm whenever you saw one of the celebrities that you admired. You'd whisper-yell in his ear and you always had to remind yourself to keep your composure whenever they introduced themselves to you and your husband, or whenever Taehyung and Hyun-a did.

"Jung Ho-yeon and Lee Ho-jung? Seriously?" You freaked out to him, starstruck at how stunning they looked and not one bit embarrassed about your crush on them.

"Yeah, they did some fashion shows with Hyun-a," Jin informed you.

"Oh god, Park Hyunsik and Park Seojoon look even more gorgeous in person," you almost screamed. "Taehyung is really up there with the handsome ones."

You laughed at Jin's frowning face until you said that he's also handsome, just a different kind.

"What kind?"

"The handsome husband kind," you winked, and he blushed so hard that you couldn't help but pinch his cheeks.

There were only a few celebrities present, as Taehyung and Hyun-a only invited their close friends and family because they wanted this to be an intimate event. "So treat this like a practice on composing yourself," Jin had said, "because there will be way more of them during the celebration in Seoul."

You and Jin spent most of the time before dinner just going around, drinking champagne, and greeting guests. You're now enjoying the final serving of dessert after the first 9 amazing courses, and you're so satisfied.

"Oh god, I love food," you huff.

"Right? It's like, I want to live long enough to be able to eat every good thing I can," he replies.

"Quite impossible but that's a nice goal. Keep dreaming, Jin, I'll cheer for you."

He pinches your nose again. "Yah, stop being annoying."