57

You both decide to finish the week in Seoul to get through other meetings and important matters before you continue your work trips. You host Jin's siblings for lunch that Saturday and then your friends for dinner since you'll both be gone for a few weeks.

It's early on Sunday when you fly out to San Francisco where you'll stay for a week. As President, Jin regularly visits the country offices of the company's branches, and just like London, this is the first time you're visiting the North America office.

It's late in the afternoon when you arrive, and he immediately takes you to Fisherman's Wharf for your mandatory seafood fill and then to a strip for your second dinner and then ice cream for dessert. You buy Yoongi, who opted to go straight to the hotel to sleep, a meal and then spend the evening watching TV shows because you're so full and jet lag sucks.

You wake up the next morning with Jin dressing up for work, and you're definitely awake enough to watch him fix his tie and put on his suit.

He sees you from the mirror and smirks. "I thought you were sleepy."

"I am. I'm exhausted. I finally dozed off at like, 4AM or something."

"___, it's 7AM. Go back to sleep."

"I have to go to work."

"It's late in the evening in Seoul," he points out.

"But we're not in Seoul," you counter.

"Yeah, but what can you accomplish when you're not fully functioning, hmm? Come on," he says, sitting on the edge of the bed and tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "I ordered for your room service to arrive in 2 hours so sleep until then. I asked Yoongi to stay behind and go with you to the office once you're ready. We're meeting another Board member in the evening so you need to get some rest. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Fine," you hum, feeling his soft lips against yours that you just want to melt into.

But he ends it too soon and he chuckles when you pout at him.

"Getting needy again, I see. Rest, that's an order from your boss. Your husband will make sure you'll have a good night tonight, okay?"

He's a tease and a naughty man sometimes and you hate him.

"I hate you. Now I'll keep thinking about that."

"Good. I'll go now, Mrs. Kim. Duty calls."

You groan as you tuck yourself under the covers again and easily fall asleep. You wake up in time for breakfast, and you gush at the bouquet made of truffle chocolates that Jin had bought for you.

He's a charmer and irresistible and now you can't wait to be with him tonight.

**

You're welcomed warmly by the staff when you arrive close to lunch time, and after having a meal and bonding with them after, you join one of their meetings and get some work done before you and Jin head to a fancy restaurant for that dinner with one of the Board members.

It's an enjoyable meal, as her wife is a fashion designer, so you talk about Hoseok and his work at the fashion magazine in Japan, and it turns out that they've met at fashion shows a few times; you even video call him to inform him.

You head back to the hotel right after despite your husband's insistence to have another round of dessert, promising your own treat if you indulged him. You do, and he does make good with what he said - you come 3 times without doing much, and you're rewarded further with a back massage and a very comfortable slumber.

The week passes by in roughly the same way, just in different variations. Jin goes to meetings and takes conference calls while you work in his designated room. You join him when you're needed to provide updates about the new products you're developing, and you even provide information about the marketing plans and sales figures that you really just get from speaking with Jimin.