Chapter 7 - Boyfriend

At Park's

Jimin and Hobi are having brotherly moment with drinks and food...

Jimin: Okay, I get it Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung were really good friends and Yoongi Hyung is alive because of Jin Hyung which I am really grateful for...

Hobi: As you should

Jimin: don't cut me in middle you sunshine...so as I was saying I am really grateful but what's the deal with Jungkook and Yoongi Hyung? Did you see the way he was looking at him?

Hobi: Yes, he was clearly checking out Yoongi Hyung... I even warned him for that...

Jimin: He was drooling over Hyung but it wasn't like crush at first site thing...they also have some past

Hobi: OMG you are right...I was thinking the same thing...I mean why would Yoongi Hyung exchange seats with me and also did you saw how jealous Jungkook was when Yoongi kept his hand on Jin Hyung's hand...

(A/n: Nothing just two best friends having casual conversation)

Jimin: Hyung you haven't told me your boyfriend's name yet...

Hobi: Why are you so interested to know my boyfriend's name?

Jimin was silent for a moment thinking whether he should say the truth or make an excuse...but he decided to be honest

Jimin: Because I feel guilty Hyung...I was so indulged in my misery that I forgot about everything...when Y/n left I became ruthless, emotionless beast who only had one target "to kill anyone and everyone who tries to get close to his throne"... And while doing that I pushed you away...I pushed you and Yoongi Hyung far away but you both still stood by my side...I never wanted this Hyung I never wanted to become something I am today...I had a perfect life with Y/n... everything was so right and we were so happy together.... But now here I am feeling nothing but guilty for what I did to you and Yoongi Hyung....

Hobi: Awww Jimin-ahh, don't say such things and we will always be there for our baby brother you pabo...and you don't have to feel guilty about anything because we know how hard these years have been for you...

Jimin: Then please let me make it right for you...I want to know everything that I have missed in last 4 years starting with your boyfriend's name...

Hobi was silent for few minutes and Jimin thought his Hyung is still mad at him and won't tell him-

Hobi: Namjoon

Jimin: Huh?

Hobi: My boyfriend...Kim Namjoon

Jimin's eyes were as wide as soccer ball...

Jimin: Kim Namjoon as in one of The Kim Brothers....that Namjoon

Hobi: The very one

Jimin: Holy Shit...I-

Jimin was interrupted by the phonecall

Jimin: Hello...What??? We will be there in few minutes if you hear any commotion don't hesitate to get in....

Hobi: What's wrong?

Jimin: It was Danielle...She saw someone sneaking into Min Mansion in black suit and mask...

Hobi: You got someone to keep an eye on Yoongi Hyung?

Jimin: What? No, Danielle owns a Mansion right next Yoongi Hyung's and she saw that while she was in her balcony

Hobi: Ohhh...then it okay...do you think it's someone from 2Cs?

Jimin: Maybe...come on let's go

________________

At Jeon's