Chapter 18 - Can there be us?

After the conversation Jimin decided to take Y/n out for a date but Jin convinced him to have date at Y/n's place only because it's not right for her to be out with Jimin alone and he doesn't want to take risk after what happened in Hawaii... Jimin was pissed at Jin's behaviour he knows what the elder is trying to do but he can't say much... All he can think of ways to make Y/n's feelings grow stronger than before....

So here he is getting ready for his date with y/n and his best friends are helping him (basically Hobi is helping him and Yoongi is just sitting there)

Jimin: I am feeling like we are in high school again and it's my first date with y/n

Hobi chuckled and Yoongi rolled his eyes

Yoongi: Technically it is your first date in 5 years...

Hobi: Come on Hyungi be supportive towards our best friend...

Yoongi: No, didn't I made it clear last night when Jimin told us about his conversation with Jin and Y/n? I am not going to help anyone here... It's there mess and I cannot be biased with either one of them....

Jimin walked towards the couch and sat beside Yoongi placing his hand on Yoongi's shoulder

Jimin: I get it Hyung but do you think Taehyung and Namjoon won't help Jin Hyung? I am not telling you to be biased but at least you can give me your encouraging words like everytime... You have always been there for me Hyung since from childhood... You know how much I love y/n... I get it you have huge respect for Jin Hyung and trust me even I am grateful for this chance he gave me so please Hyung please...

At this point Jimin was crying...not having Yoongi's support is breaking him all he want is his Hyung to be with him... Yoongi slowly brought his hands towards Jimin's cheeks and wiped his tears...

Yoongi: Yay Jimin-ah don't be like this...you know I can see anythin but not tears in your eyes... And okay you have my support and I will try to be unbiased here... I know how much she means to you and there is no way you would fail at winning at her heart... You are my brother Jimin-ah... that means you can never lose... also I would do anything for you my little ChimChim

Jimin laughed: Ahhh hyung you promised not to call me that...

Yoongi smiled: You might be the Mafia king to the world but for me you will always be my little ChimChim...

They both smiled and hugged but heard someone sobbing and their eyes land on Hobi

Hobi: Don't mind me it was just emotional...

Yoongi: Come here Hoba...

And they all hugged...

Yoongi: Okay, that's enough for the day get your ass away from me... All the best Jimin-ah

Hobi: Go get your girl Jiminie...

Jimin: Thanks Hyungs...byee

__________

At Jeon's

Jimin knocked at the door only to be greeted with Jin in his PJs...