Chapter 24 - A day before Bloodbath (part 1)

Next morning...

Y/n woke up early and went to check on Jin... He was still sleeping soundly... His soft snores made y/n chuckled... She came closer to the sleeping figure and kissed his forehead... Making Jin mumble something in his sleep... Not wanting to wake him up she left the room and decided to cook something healthy for Jin and also for everyone else... She was expecting them all to be in deep sleep so she can take her time but when she entered in the kitchen the sight infront of her is something she wasn't expecting...

 She was expecting them all to be in deep sleep so she can take her time but when she entered in the kitchen the sight infront of her is something she wasn't expecting

Park Jimin in Kitchen and that too cooking... This is something she would have never imagined especially when she knows how bad Jimin is at cooking...

*Flashback*

Y/n was in her 2nd year of college when she fell sick and Jimin decided to make soup for her... Knowing Jimin never cooks she declined...

Y/n: *Cough* No Chim *cough* I don't *cough* you to enter *cough* in my kitchen...

Jimin: Come on darling have some faith in me I will make the best soup... Since from last night I have been watching videos on "How to make soup for sick people" please please let me try it...

Y/n: No, I don't want to be your experiment *cough cough*

Jimin pouted: Please

Y/n signed and Jimin knew he won... Nobody can resist his puppy dog eyes and cute pout...

Y/n: Fine... Just don't destroy *cough* my kitchen

Jimin smiled and ran out of the room... Y/n shook her head at her boyfriend's silliness... She was waiting for Jimin to come back but when an hour passed by she got worried and decided to go and check on him... With slow steps and taking support of the wall she entered the kitchen only to meet with the worst nightmare....

 With slow steps and taking support of the wall she entered the kitchen only to meet with the worst nightmare

Y/n: WHAT THE HEL *cough cough*

Jimin got startled and screamed...

Jimin: Yay Y/n you scared me

Y/n glared at him breathing heavily through her nostrils...

Y/n: If you want to see the sunrise tomorrow *cough* I would suggest you to get this shit cleaned in next *cough* 1 hour