Chapter 13 - The Attack

At hospital in Hawaii

Jin and Wonwoo were running through the corridors... When they reached the place receptionist told them... The site of devastating... Taehyung was sitting on the waiting chair... Crying his heart out... Y/n was next to him... trying to calm him while she also had tears in her eyes... Few steps away from them sat Ho-Seok on the floor...his head hung low, eyes swollen from crying, hands filled with dried blood... And just near the OT stood Jungkook...arms crossed not having any expression on his face... but three people missing from the site...

*Flashback*
Jimin was about to answer y/n's question (11th chapter) but loud gun shots were heard... Suddenly more than 20 men break into the Villa...

Jimin: y/n go straight to the bed lock yourself and don't come out until I say so...

Y/n's eye widen

Y/n: I am not leaving you alone...

Jimin: Stop being stubborn Y/n...just do what I say... Now GO

Y/n had no other option than to run towards the bedroom and lock it... and first thing she did was to call a person...

*On call*
Hobi: Hello Y/n?

Y/n: Hobi

Hobi: Hey why are you calling me? Are you guys done talking because we are really not coming home they all actually believed my storm excuse so-

Y/n: Hobi please listen to me... there are many people broke into the Villa they started firing..Jimin is out there and I am locked in the bedr-

Hobi: Y/n relax... don't worry we will be there soon and you please stay in the bedroom...okay we are coming

*Call disconnected*
On the other side of door...

??: Well well... Isn't he the Mafia king

Jimin: What do you want?

??: You dead and that little girlfriend of yours for our boss...

Jimin's eyes darkened with anger... But he was circled with so many men... One wrong move he would be dead and Y/n would be taken away... But to his luck electricity got cut and darkness took over the place...

Taking the advantage of the situation Jimin ducked behind the bar counter that was not only filled with luxurious liquor but also high-tech guns... He started shooting every man in the room... His years of training in darkness is paying off... He mentally thanked Yoongi for it... So far he was having an upper hand in this fight but it is getting hard to hold for long as the men kept coming in...

Jimin to himself: Gosh looks like I am going to make a world record of killing most people in one day...

Lights came back... And now he can see dozens of bodies laying on the floor but there are still lot of people...

He was took busy fighting them that he failed to notice one of the men breaking into y/n's bedroom... He pulled y/n out with her hair

Y/n: AHHHH leave me you asshole...

Jimin's eye widen for the first time fear took over his body

Jimin: Y/N

Taking advantage of Jimin's distraction a men shot him... bullet passing through his lower abdomen...

Jimin hissed in pain trying to compose himself

Y/n: JIMINNNN

y/n wanted to run towards Jimin but the man was holding him in one place...

Y/n: Leave me you bastard... Jimin

One of the shooters pointed a guy towards Jimin and was about to shoot when fell on the ground *dead*