Chapter 23 - Promise

After getting a discharge they all went to Min mansion... Ride was silent nobody uttered a word because they all were having a mental fight...

Hoseok and Wonwoo are busy driving so there focus was completely on the road...

Jin knows it's a bad idea but they don't have any other option... He wants to protect his brothers as well as y/n because after what Jimin told him he is worried about their safety...

Jimin knows he has to bare seeing y/n and Jin together because she will be the one taking caring of Jin and even though he knows they are engaged and he have seen them kissing before the thought of seeing them 24x7 in front of him is not what he wants... Be he is the Mafia king and protect the people he cares about is his first priority...

Y/n don't know what she will do... Wasn't her feelings already killing her that now she have to be in one place with her ex and fiance... But right now all she can think of taking Jin's proper care so he can heal fast...

Taehyung doesn't want to think about anything he is just blaming for everything that happened today... No matter how many times he is told that it wasn't his fault... He can't help but overthink about only if he could be more careful... All this could have been avoided...

Yoongi is scared but he won't let anyone know that... What if they would have succeeded in taking Taehyung away... Losing him or anyone close to his heart is the last thing he wants... But there is also something that is bothering him... Having these many people in house means he have to unlock that one room he haven't been in since forever... His and Jungkook's room

Jungkook knows things will be complicated he haven't been to Min mansion in last 5 years and suddenly going to the place that was once his 'home' is stressing him... All those memories will be back and even though he have decided to let go going back there will be hard...

Namjoon can feel the stress in the air... He is with Jin, y/n, Jungkook and Wonwoo... He can see how Jin is tapping his fingers on the window... Y/n is biting her lips and Jungkook was fiddling with the hem of his shirt... All these signs are of them being in deep thinking or stressing over something... He knows it's a really bad idea to have two couples with their exes in one place but he cannot do anything...

_______

After driving for 30 mins they finally reached Min mansion...

Y/n and Namjoon helped Jin to get out of the car because he was still dizzy and can't walk without a little support... They both made sure not to touch any of his injured body part... Taehyung was asleep so Yoongi carried him in bridal style... They all went inside the house... Yoongi asked everyone to settle down where as he took Taehyung towards his bedroom...

After getting back he told them all the room they will sleep in... The mansion was big enough to fit 100 people hence everyone got their separate bedrooms but Namseok of course decided to share... Y/n didn't wanted to leave Jin alone but he said he will call them if he needs anything... While they were discussing who will take which room Yoongi noticed the absence of one person... He scanned the entire living room but Jungkook was not there... He excused himself to go out and check... His assumption was right he saw Jungkook standing against the car pouting...

 His assumption was right he saw Jungkook standing against the car pouting