Chapter 11 - A Trip to the Past

Y/n and Jimin came back to Yoongi's Villa whereas, others stayed back at beach... They were in the living room now...

Jimin: What do you wanted to talk about?

Y/n was hesitant

Y/n: I-I uh- I need drink first...

Jimin was surprised when he saw Y/n making her way towards the bar (Yepp Yoongi have a personal bar...)

She poured herself a drink and also one for Jimin who was following her...they both sat on the bar stools...after 3 drinks Y/n felt her face heating up...Jimin was still on his first drink because one of them needs to be sober... Y/n looked at Jimin who was already looking at her...

Then she did what she wanted to do since the minute she saw Jimin in that interview room...she pulled Jimin towards her and kissed him... Their lips met like two puzzle pieces... But Jimin wasn't kissing her back which made her pull back...His eyes held tears and y/n was confused...

Y/n: Why?

Jimin: This is wrong...

Y/n: I thought you wanted this?

Jimin: I do...trust me I do but not like this...

Y/n: What do you mean?

Jimin: Do you remember when we first met?

Y/n: Yes, I do but what does that have to do with what are we doing right now?

Jimin gave her a sad smile...

Jimin: Let me remind you...

*Flashback*

11 years ago in High school (Y/n - 15 and Jimin - 16)

It was Y/n's first day in new high school...she was scared because it was a complete new place and on her very first day she is lost and while searching for her classroom she mistakenly opened the door of dance room...and first thing she noticed was a guy in his own world...dancing gracefully not paying attention to anything or anyone around him... Y/n jaw hit the floor when the guy started singing...his voice was hypnotizing...Y/n was already in love with his voice and dance... Feeling someone's eyes on him...the guy stopped his actions...and looked at direction y/n was standing...

and looked at direction y/n was standing

??: Either you come in or walk out... don't stand at the door darling

Y/n startled But blushed at the nickname...

Y/n: I-I a-am lo-looking for cl-class A2

She was mad at herself for stuttering...but you can't blame her the guy in front of her was way to too good looking and amazingly talented...

Jimin: Oh you are lost...no worries I will show you the way...also Park Jimin

He extended his hand and Y/n slowly brought her's out for the handshake