TAMED

TAMED (Hiñago Series #1)
written by: @corazem

• Disclaimer •

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism Is A Crime

Plagiarism - is an act of copying someone's works or ideas without giving credit to that person.

Do Not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works form or exploit the contents of this in any way. Please obtain permission from the author.

Copyright © corazem

WARNING: As you read along the way, you will probably notice tons of errors such as; grammar, spelling, sentence structures, etc.

This is raw and unedited.

You may critique my story but please do it nicely and honestly. You can message me about it. Criticism won't end my confidence hence, it would motivate and inspire me more to write with courage.

This novel might not be your cup of tea for it themes a very high devotion to God which you might not like. But I don't care if you don't like it.

This is a Romance - Spiritual genre!

Started writing:
Finished writing:

Facebook Account: Corazem Escreva

Please vote, comment, and share if you think this story deserves recognition!