Author's Final Note

Greetings to you who have finished this book. A book that no one even cared about. A book that no one even cared to flip. Of course, who would want to read a book from an unknown writer?

Anyways, I'm Corazem and I don't care if you would remember me but... It would be nice if you will.

There's one thing that I want you to know. This book... is the product of my imperfection. I describe myself as a perfectionist but then, I really couldn't afford to be one. Thus resulting in this book. I know that you have noticed the flaws of my characters, the inconsistency of their words, and their faults. I'm not saying that it is okay for you to act that way too... I'm merely showing you another perspective.

A perspective that may not be your cup of tea, but it is surely a perspective that we always overlook.

Sure, everyone wants to be perfect and everyone is seeking perfection, but the truth is, even the nicest person we know is capable of having bad thoughts, bad actions, bad outbursts, or rage. And it doesn't mean that it was their whole persona.

One thing I realized while writing this, is that we, us, people only show what we want others to see. We only show a part of us and that is not a bad thing too.

What happens if we uncover the persona of a person? What happens if we hear more about their flaws than their green flags? What will happen if we actually realize that they have green flags too? What will happen if we discover that they aren't as bad as what we heard about them?

I just realized that... no one is truly tamed to be nice. What we are, who we choose to become, and how we are going to act is our choice. Do we act for the better? or should we act for the worst?

Character development is far too complex to be written in a romance novel, but sure we can start somewhere. At least here, you can ponder your thoughts on it because, in real life, character development is rare.

Sometimes, I look back to the time when Damian and Denise broke up Damian, got worse for a month, then he moved out of Casa Hinago. He worked for a gasoline station at night and maintained his grades. Denise saw him a couple of times. And I wonder how would it be if I had them maintained to be together even in the tough times. If they stayed together, Damian wouldn't grow up. Masasanay siya na nandiyan si Denise, if the relationship lasted longer than it did, Denise would burn out as a first child, achiever, as a girlfriend, more importantly as a Levite, she needs to prioritize and obey, she broke many rules just for a boy that Damian was. Damian had to learn the hard way too if he wanted to deserve Denise. If wants her, he must ask her from God.

That's it. Thank you for your reading. I don't know where my words are going but I hope you get the point. These are the final words for the second book that I've written, see you on the next one ;)

Love,
Corazem