#3

-----No One's Pov----

"Ehhh!!?!? You finally got a Tutor!?"

Ussop and Nami can't believe he got a tutor. They suddenly feel bad for the tutor. Because tutoring Luffy was like hell. "Yep!! Nishishishi!! I'm always lucky! Luck is on my side!!" Luffy said proudly.

Robin giggled, "Come to think of it, who's your tutor???" Zoro asked curiously, "Oh! His name is Torao!!!" Luffy responds with a huge grin, Chopper raises one of his eyebrows, "Torao? What a weird name.." he said, "Idiot! Of course it's definitely not "Torao"! I mean, we are talking to "Luffy" here! He gives weird nicknames to everybody!" Franky said. "The tutor must be feeling stressed for teaching you Luffy." Sanji smirk. Zoro and the others laugh.

"Anyway, is he a teacher??" Ussop asked, "No, he's actually a doctor, like Chopper!" Luffy said with a huge smile, "A doctor??? That's weird, why does it have to be a doctor??" Nami asks, "I can't find one and I kinda like him, he fed me some dinner yesterday in his Mansion." Luffy responded, "A MANSION!!" Nami's eyes turned into Berries. When it comes to money, Nami, most likely, seduces men over money.

Robin giggled, "Hey! Hey! Hey!~ Luffy! C'mon let's seduce him and fill our pockets with money!!" Nami shook Luffy, "But I don't wanna, all I need is grades and his food for now." Luffy said blankly, "Say, how old is he??" Brook asks, Luffy looks up to him, "I dunno, I don't care about his age." Luffy responded, "Yohohoho! Luffy San is sure friendly!" Brook chuckle.

"Luffy, what does he look like to be exact?" Robin asked, everyone turned their faces to Robin. "For what I remember.." Luffy turned into a "thinking" kind of face, "Hmmmmmmm.. He has tattoos, both of his hands and chest. Like everything! He has tattoos!" Luffy explained what he looked like.

"What is he? A freak?? Is he a gangster or something?" Sanji asked, "Don't judge him!!" Luffy pouted, "He's funny!! Very funny and interesting!! Nishishishi!!" Luffy said as he chuckled, "Wait.. That seemed familiar, isn't that the right chopper??" Franky asked Chopper.

"Tattoos.. so familiar.. oh wait!! WHAT!? IS IT REALLY HIM!!?!? TRAFALGAR LAW!?"

Everyone was silent, the other students turned to look at them, "Nothing's going on here!!" Ussop said, as the students continued their talk and conversation.

"He is!! Chopper got his name!!" Luffy claimed, "Trafalgar!? As in.. Trafalgar Law!? The Surgeon of Death?!!" Nami's eyes become gold. "That's kind of interesting, I'm surprised that you made a tutor that is made out of money, filthy damn rich. Say Luffy, if he has saké or booze, invite us in!" Zoro said with a huge grin from his lips.

"Nishishishi!!! He will be so happy to meet you guys!!" Luffy exclaimed.

•|•|•

It was now, 4:30 Pm.

Law was driving home, he sneezed. "Did I get a fever?" Law muttered, while he was driving home.

He saw someone in front of his gate. Of course, who else could it be? It was the raven haired boy who kept waving at him, with a huge smile from his lips.

Law got out of the car and opened the gate, "When are we going to start!?! What time!?" Luffy asked excitedly, "I'm right here beside you, Mugiwara-ya, don't shout, yell or even scream, it hurts my ears." Law said blankly, as he walked back to his car and drove his car inside.

Luffy walks inside as well and closes the gates for him. Law just rolled his eyes and parked his car. He got out of his car and stared at Luffy.